By Ron Logan
There is much good evidence and there has been much internet speculation on the capability and use of the USA Government’s High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP):
Claims and establishment counter-claims particularly abound on the capability and use of HAARP to modify weather and vibrate tectonic fault-lines so that severe storms and localised earthquakes result, along with tsunamis where the tectonic target is under an ocean. Severe storms, earthquakes and tsunamis of course all occur naturally and it is difficult to know which are natural and which are HAARP-generated or HAARP-assisted in any particular case. The full potential of HAARP is not publicly known for certain but the fact that it does have potential use as a weapon is well documented and discussed in various international treaties and official documents. It is VERY interesting therefore to note that MEMRI (The Middle East Media Research Institute) have highlighted a Pakistani journalist’s recent article on their website entitled “Renowned Pakistani Columnist Nusrat Mirza Accuses U.S. Of Artificially Causing Japanese Earthquake: ‘The U.S. has Carried Out a Second Nuclear Attack on Japan’”. The article claims that HAARP is responsible for storms/floods and earthquakes/tsunamis in Pakistan (in 2010) and Japan (in 2011) respectively:
The Nusrat Mirza article is itself of interest but what is perhaps far more interesting is the fact that MEMRI have chosen to highlight it because a close examination of members of MEMRI’s Board of Advisors and Directors reads like a veritable who’s who of top level New World Order officials: including former CIA Director James Woolsey and former US Attorney General John Ashcroft. See below and:
The questions one then has to ask is whether or not MEMRI is in fact a CIA/NWO front organisation or just another duped NGO/Media outlet? Do the CIA/NWO want to exaggerate the capability of HAARP and spread fear? Or, is the HAARP technology really as diabolically deadly as informed worst fears suggest and the malevolence and hubris of its masters so great that they now wish to brag about it?
MEMRI BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND ADVISORS –
MEMRI’s Board of Advisors and Directors comprises a group of distinguished figures in government, media, law and academia. Among them are former prime ministers; attorneys-general; justice ministers; leading legal and counterterrorism experts; and recipients of the most prestigious awards, including the Nobel Peace Prize, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and the United States Congressional Gold Medal. This group also includes former United States government officials, such as the director of the CIA; Secretary of the Navy; Director of Operations with the FBI; Ambassadors to the United Nations, Iraq, the European Union, and Romania; Secretary of Education; Deputy Defense Secretary; and head presidential counsel. Members of MEMRI’s Board of Advisors are bipartisan and have honorably served Presidents Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.
The members of MEMRI’s Board of Directors are:
Oliver “Buck” Revell: Chairman; Former FBI Executive Assistant Director (Investigations) in charge of Criminal Investigative, Counter-Terrorism and Counter‑Intelligence programs; former Vice Chairman of the Interagency Group for Counterintelligence, former member of the Senior Review Group of the Vice-President’s Task Force on Terrorism; and currently President of The Revell Group
Elliott Abrams: Former Special Assistant to President George W. Bush, Senior Director of the National Security Council for Near East and North African Affairs, and former Deputy National Security Advisor for Global Democracy Strategy
Steve Emerson: Executive Director of The Investigative Project and known terrorism expert
Jeffrey Kaufman: Managing Trademark and Copyright Partner at Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt
Robert Reilly: Former Senior Advisor at the Department of Defense and Chairman of the Committee for Western Civilization at the Claremont Institute.
The members of MEMRI’s Board of Advisors are:
- Bernard Lewis, Professor of Near Eastern Studies Emeritus at Princeton University
- Elie Wiesel, Recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, Presidential Medal of Freedom, the U.S. Congressional Gold Medal, and the Medal of Liberty Award
- Gen. Michael V. Hayden, retired United States Air Force four-star general and former Director of the National Security Agency and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- Jose Maria Aznar, former Prime Minister of Spain
- Stephen J. Trachtenberg, President Emeritus and University Professor of Public Service at George Washington University
- James Woolsey, Former Director of Central Intelligence Agency and Secretary of the Navy
- John Bolton, Former US Ambassador to the United Nations
- John Ashcroft, Former US Attorney General and U.S. Senator (MO)
- Ehud Barak, Former Prime Minister of Israel
- Irwin Cotler, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
- Mort Zuckerman, Chairman and editor-in-chief, U.S. News & World Report
- Chin Ho Lee, former FBI Special Agent and Senior Executive of the Hyundai Corporation.
- Michael Mukasey, Former U.S. Attorney General and Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Deborah Lipstadt, Dorot Professor of Modern Jewish and Holocaust Studies at Emory University
- Norman Podhoretz, Former editor-in-chief of Commentary Magazine
- William Bennett, Former Secretary of Education
- Christopher DeMuth, Former President, American Enterprise Institute
- Paul Bremer, Former Ambassador to the Netherlands; former Director of Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance in Iraq (de-factor governor)
- Lord George Weidenfeld, Former Vice-President, Oxford University Development Program
- Yehuda Bauer, Former Director of the International Institute for Holocaust Research at Yad Vashem
- Alfred Moses, Former Ambassador to Romania
- Herb London, President of the Hudson Institute
- Stuart Eizenstat, former ambassador to the European Union
- Josef Joffe, Editor-in-Chief of Die Ziet
- Natan Sharanksy, former Israeli Minister for Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs, Minister without Portfolio
- James Q. Wilson, Professor of Public Policy at Pepperdine University
- Edgar Bronfman, Former president of the World Jewish Congress, and president of Distillers Corporation-Seagrams Ltd.
- Max Kampelman, Recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom; Former Ambassador to the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Jana Hybaskova, former Member of the European Parliament and Chairperson of the European Democrats Party (Czech Republic)
- Alan Dershowitz, Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law at Harvard Law School, author of 27 works as well as over 100 magazine and journal articles.
- Yohanan Friedmann, President Emeritus of Islamic Studies at The Hebrew University
- Dr. Khaled Fouad Allam, Algerian sociologist at the University of Trieste (Italy)
- Lafif Lakhdar, Tunisian intellectual
- Dr. Shaker Al-Nabulsi, Jordanian writer and University Professor
- Magdi Khalil, human right activist and Executive Editor of the Egyptian weekly Watani International
- Faraj Sarkouhi, former editor of the Iranian literary monthly magazine Adineh
- Richard Holbrooke, Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan; Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations
- Jack Kemp, Former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development and former candidate for United States Vice President
- Jeane Kirkpatrick, America’s first woman ambassador to the United Nations
- Irving Kristol, Recipient, Presidential Medal of Freedom, 2002 and Former managing editor of Commentary magazine
MEMRI’s dedicated staff, of over 80 employees worldwide, works around the clock, translating from hundreds of Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Pashtu, Dari, Hindi, and Turkish, newspapers, magazines, television shows and websites. This staff includes people from all ethnic, religious, racial and socio-economic backgrounds. Among them MEMRI’s staff includes:
Yigal Carmon is MEMRI’s President and founder. Mr. Carmon is frequently relied upon by leading media sources and government officials as an authority on current developments in the Arab and Muslim world. Mr. Carmon has briefed governments worldwide on issues ranging from jihad and terrorism to reform in the Arab world. In the United States, Mr. Carmon has given testimony on Capitol Hill and conducted briefings before Congress as well as at the State Department, Pentagon, Department of Homeland Security, Justice Department, Library of Congress, FBI, National Security Council, and NYPD counterterrorism division, and is frequently interviewed on a variety of Western channels, as well as on Arab TV. Internationally, Mr. Carmon has briefed world bodies and leaders who use MEMRI research, including the European Union, the European Parliament, the U.K. Parliament, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), Germany’s Foreign Ministry, the Foreign Office of the German government, Russia’s Interior Ministry, Sweden’s parliament, NATO-affiliated groups, France’s Interior Ministry, Norway’s parliament, UNESCO, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, the Petra (Jordan) Conference of Nobel Laureates, the King Juan Carlos Terrorism Conference in Spain, and others. Mr. Carmon was formerly chief counterterrorism advisor to Israeli Prime Ministers Yitzhak Rabin and Yitzhak Shamir, and was a senior delegate to the 1991 Madrid Peace Conference. He left government service nearly two decades ago.
Steven Stalinsky has been Executive Director of MEMRI for a decade. Mr. Stalinsky’s expertise on the Middle East is sought after throughout Washington, D.C., where he has briefed staff of the White House, State Department, Homeland Security, Justice Department, Office of Director of National Intelligence, Government Accountability Office, and other institutions. On Capitol Hill, Mr. Stalinsky frequently assists staff on issues related to the fight against terrorism. His research has been used in major legislation centering on Iran and Egypt, and for the Saudi Accountability Act – which led to his invitation to testify about Saudi Arabia before Congress. Mr. Stalinsky’s research has also made an impact internationally. His articles have been cited in official United Nations documents, as well as by members of the U.K. and Canadian parliaments. His groundbreaking expose on the official think-tank of the Arab League, the Zayed Centre, has been recognized as singlehandedly leading to the closure of this anti-American body. Leading media outlets, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, the Associated Press, The New York Post, The Washington Times, Stars & Stripes, and many others have interviewed Mr. Stalinsky on issues surrounding the Middle East. His research has been cited by The Wall Street Journal, ABC News, Fox News, USA Today, The Guardian (U.K.), the BBC, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, National Public Radio, “The O’Reilly Factor,” Defense News, and elsewhere. From 2003 through 2007, he wrote a weekly column for the New York Sun focusing on the Arab and Iranian media. In addition to dozens of original research articles authored for MEMRI, Mr. Stalinsky has published articles for multiple newspapers, magazines, and journals including The Weekly Standard, The Middle East Quarterly, National Review, The Jerusalem Post, and others. Prior to joining MEMRI, Mr. Stalinsky spent a decade in Washington, D.C. at various private and government think-tanks, as well as engaging in campaign and political endeavors beginning as an intern for Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI). Before coming to Washington DC, he performed public service within the U.S. through a year in AmeriCorps (often considered the urban Peace Corps) as a City Year member. Directly out of college, he worked on the Clinton/Gore presidential campaign. Mr. Stalinsky holds a M.A. in Middle Eastern Studies and has a B.A. in Religious Studies.
Professor Menahem Milson is chairman of MEMRI’s Board of Advisors. Prof. Milson has taught Arabic literature at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel since October 1963. He has been a visiting fellow at well-known academic institutions in the United States and England. Most of Professor Milson’s research has been in the field of modern Egyptian literature. He is the author of (among other publications) Najib Mahfuz: The Novelist Philosopher of Cairo (1998) – a comprehensive study of the Egyptian Nobel laureate. In recent years, his research interest has been directed towards issues of Arab antisemitism and reform versus Islamism in the Muslim world. At the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Professor Milson served as head of the Department of Arabic Language and Literature, as Director of the Institute of Asian and African Studies, and as Dean of the Faculty of Humanities (1991/2 to 1997/8). From October 1999 to September 2002, he was Provost of the Rothberg International School. He was President Anwar Sadat’s aide-de-camp during the latter’s historic visit to Jerusalem in November 1977. Professor Milson was educated at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and at Harvard (Ph.D. 1964).
Tufail Ahmad is Director of MEMRI’s South Asia Studies Project (www.memri.org/sasp), which monitors the media of Pakistan and Afghanistan. His research is focused on jihadist movements in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, as well as on counterterrorism policies and issues of cultural and religious freedom in the South Asian region. Prior to joining MEMRI, he worked for the BBC Urdu Service in London for approximately eight years; there he was in charge of coverage of Pakistan. A British journalist of Indian origin, Mr. Ahmad studied Social Systems for an M.A. at New Delhi’s Jawaharlal Nehru University, and received an M.A. in War Studies at the Department of War Studies, King’s College London. He also holds a Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.
Dr. Nimrod Raphaeli is a Senior Analyst at MEMRI and editor of MEMRI’s Economic Blog (http://memrieconomicblog.org/) Most of Dr. Raphaeli’s professional career was spent at the World Bank. He also was a consultant for the International Monetary Fund. He received a Ph.D. in development planning from the University of Michigan. Dr. Raphaeli has conducted groundbreaking work at MEMRI on Iraq, and was the first to translate the “Oil for Food” list of 270 prominent individuals and companies who were helping Saddam Hussein subvert UN sanctions against him. He has since focused on the fall of Saddam and the fledgling democracy in his native Iraq, including the historic elections of which he assisted in voting campaigns for Iraqi expatriates.
Mansour Al-Hadj is the director of MEMRI’s Reform in The Arab and Muslim World project. Before joining MEMRI, Mr. Al-Hadj was the senior reporter for AAFAQ Magazine (www.aafaqmagazine.com), an Arabic news website that focuses on Reform and Human Rights in the Middle East. Mr. Al-Hadj has participated in multiple briefings on Capitol Hill, including on the topic of “Movement of Extremism in the Muslim World: Struggle between States and Citizens.” Mr. Al-Hadj grew up in Saudi Arabia, an experience he wrote about in a dispatch on MEMRI’s website (http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/3791.htm). He obtained his B.A. in law from the International University of Africa in Khartoum, Sudan in 2003.
Stephen D’Ettorre is MEMRI’s Director of Government Affairs. He is MEMRI’s liaison to Capitol Hill, U.S. federal agencies, and the U.S. military as well as international government agencies and NGOs. Prior to joining MEMRI Mr. D’Ettorre worked for the United States Senate, in both personal and committee offices. He earned a J.D. in 2002 and holds a B.A. in U.S. History.
- H.A.A.R.P: Are Evil Men Playing God?
- Manmade Climate Change, Nope Not CO2, Manmade in the USA!
- Other Mind Control Doctors
- Prison of the Mind Bars You From Seeing The Big Secret Servicing the New World Order
- Carbon = HOT or Carbon = COLD? Make Up Your Mind National Geographic! Nuclear War Isn’t a Solution!
Short URL: http://oneworldscam.com/?p=14397
- Playing the H.A.A.R.P. and Playing With Your Mind? (worldtruthtoday.com)
- SMOKING GUN: Citizen Journalists Locate Irrefutable Evidence of HAARP Blue Beam’s Use of Chemtrails for Projecting Holograms (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Data located on WWW Wayback Machine Confirms HAARP Is Doing Weather Modification (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- The Devil’s HAARP: weather weapons and recent “natural” disasters (worldtruthtoday.com)
- Was Japanese HAARPquake Planned to Relieve Pressure on Saudi Arabia? (stevebeckow.com)
- European Parliament issues warnings on HAARP (terryolgin.wordpress.com)