Angelbabe43's Blog

ITS ALL FOR LOVE

Archive for the ‘Michael Jackson's wake up call’ Category

-The American Public Must Demand Honest Journalism.-

Posted by angelbabe43 on June 13, 2011

Justice for Michael Jackson demonstration in 2010

Image via Wikipedia

-by Forbes Everett Landis

Do you think it is a good idea to keep silent about the attacks on one of the most visible achievers of the American Dream? Are we not forfeiting our children’s future into the hands of bullies? Is it not time for us to speak up about the damage opportunistic journalism is doing to our culture? –

Last year, the news of pop-superstar Michael Jackson’s premature death shocked the world. As I am a classical music fan, not a connoisseur of pop music or any of its stars, Jackson’s death did not immediately evoke any particular emotion in me. I just let it go.

But as the days went by, and as I passively soaked in more and more news reports on Jackson’s death, I began to feel increasingly uncomfortable. A man had passed away: What need was there for the media to so eagerly show humiliating images of how Jackson would have looked on his death-bed? I was prompted to look into the case more thoroughly.

After more than a year, although I am not a Michael Jackson fan per se, on closer inspection I have come to admire his scale of contributions and humanitarian messages espoused within songs of his. And despite my hitherto skeptical view of the sometimes frenzied remarks made by Jackson’s hard-core followers, I feel the need to say this :

To keep the American dream alive for our children, we should stop abusing our talented and creative spirits out of jealousy and misunderstanding.

Jackson had to deal with the media condemning him as strange, weird, and even labeling him a freak, both figuratively and literally. My opinion about this is clear: Though at times, to subjective eyes, Jackson might have looked ‘different,’ half of this eccentricity was due to the fact that he was born to be an artist inevitably different from others because of his imaginative and creative nature, and half because he was forced into being so unconventional by a degree of media pressure and fame few, if any, have ever experienced. Being different from others does not equate being harmful to others. As long as one does not violate others’ human rights, one has the right to be him or herself. In a society that prioritizes human rights and freedom, I find no justification for hurtful attacks on people who are perceived to be ‘different.’ These kinds of attacks are especially sordid when they involve the spreading of knowingly false rumors for financial gain. After Jackson’s acquittal on alleged child related charges in 2005, several journalists, such as Aphrodite Jones, came forward to confess that most of the media in attendance intentionally put objectivity aside in covering the Michael Jackson case by fragmenting the facts divulged in court, presenting only anti-Jackson reports.

The human race has quite often owed its scientific or artistic progress to the “weird” and the “eccentric.” Let us consider, for example, Galileo Galilei, who was charged for openly discussing Copernican theory, a concept seen as sinful and roundly condemned at that time; later, of course, this theory went on to become the accepted standard of scientific understanding of the universe. We might also stop to consider how treasonable the very idea of democracy once was, how dangerous the aristocracy felt it to be; later, democracy became the world’s prevailing political philosophy. We can also remember that the concept of equality between : women and men, among different ethnicities, or diverse religions, was derided when it first emerged. Had she not thought differently from others, might Mother Teresa not have been a stay-at-home mom instead of traveling to the slums of India and risking her life for humanity?

Keeping the history of these exceptional ideas and people in mind, I can almost guarantee that if one had killed all the “freaks” among our Australopithecine ancestors 3.5 million years ago, our species might not have made it to the 21st century. We might very well have remained a much more primitive species, one without the use of fire and the wheel, let alone an orchestra, or democracy, or computers. Is it not, after all, diversity that allows for evolution?

In other words, “weirdness” is sometimes the inevitable result of an exceptional imaginative ability that sees no boundaries in search of all the creative possibilities. As long as such individuals do us no harm, we should let them be. It is our duty to be respectful of those who are different not only because every human being is entitled to freedom, but also because diversity is at the root of human survival; diversity or “difference” is what allows for new ways of looking at things and indeed for innovation and progress to occur.

To those who think that Jackson’s spoken voice was peculiar, I would say that I see no significance to it. The spoken voice cannot be uncoupled from the singing voice that so many lauded. It might also be helpful to consider this information in order to broaden understanding of the global context: there are countries where people respect those who speak softly, in a calm, non-aggressive manner. The American standard, where a loud voice is seemingly necessary to assertiveness, is not the only standard in the world.

To those who criticize the ‘King of Pop’ for purchasing Neverland, I pose this question: Would you have survived without buying a Neverland-sized residential property if you were in reality never able to explore any place alone without being horded by an ensuing media and public frenzy whenever you stepped out of your front door? A huge residence with a vast garden might have been the only possible way for this worldwide megastar to relax and enjoy some fresh air without constant intrusion from the public. In conversations such as with famed animal welfare activist Dr. Jane Goodall , he spoke of his love and concern for animals and nature, which he simply enjoyed surrounding himself with at his personal retreat. After all, Jackson earned his money through incredible hard work and a perfectionist work-ethic. In light of his Guinness record-making support of no less than 39 charitiesit may very well be hypocritical to criticize his spending habits. It is noteworthy that Jackson regularly donated his share of proceeds from his concerts to charity and during his career, he gave away upwards of 300 million dollars to philanthropic efforts.

Handwritten lyrics to “Innocent Man” (unreleased) by Michael Jackson.

Having demonstrated that there is nothing inherently wrong with living unconventionally, the question now turns to whether or not Jackson ever harmed anyone with his behavior. Here I will discuss the child related allegations leveled against him. —

In discussing the two instances of allegations Jackson was faced with, I would like to focus my attention primarily on the 1993 case due to the fact that the more recent (2003-2005) accusations ended with Jackson receiving a full legal acquittal on all counts, the extremely low credibility of the accuser’s mother being one factor in this exoneration. In other words, Jackson was found not-guilty so I believe we must discount this case.

Considering that the laws of most U.S. states set down one’s right to sue anyone without being counter-sued solely in retribution for one’s lawsuit, getting sued is relatively easy. Thus, the extortion of popular and wealthy persons is an increasingly attractive ploy for those seeking a quick buck. Fast and easy money may once have come at a personal price, that being distrust from one’s community. But, with cities growing ever larger and more impersonal, an individual’s local reputation is of gradually thinning importance, resulting in more room for thievery. To some mischief minded, the risk of exposure as an extortionist might thus seem lower when compared to the potentially enormous financial benefits of a scam. As a result, a millionaire, especially one whose professional value is greatly magnified by fame, is more vulnerable than ever. According to the National Center for Child Abuse and Neglect, in 1998, 71% of the abuse reports were revealed to be false or unfounded. The false accusation rate even rises to over 90% when a custody battle and money is involved (as was the case between the plaintiff’s parents in the 1993 allegations against Jackson, who was a friend of the child’s mother). In the 1993 case, the charges never went to trial but were settled out of court.

The record illustrates that the financially troubled accuser’s father had previously approached Jackson’s representatives with a monetary request well before he sued for the alleged molestation, demonstrating that he would have refrained from filing suit in exchange for money. Would any parent with real care for justice and the well-being of his or her children make such a deal?

As evidence for my position, I present the recorded phone conversation in which the accuser’s father is heard saying that everything [is] going “according to a certain plan,” that he would “win big time” and that Jackson would be “ruined forever“…if he did not get what he wanted. In the same conversation when asked how this would affect his son, the father replied, “That’s irrelevant to me…” This sounds far more like the words of a mercenary than those of a father concerned with justice for his son.

Geraldine Hughes, who had worked in the office of the prosecuting team in the 93’ case against Jackson, reveals what really happened behind the scenes, with all the details the media failed to acknowledge and report, about how the boy’s father very early on went to Jackson demanding 20 million dollars for a movie deal otherwise he would make claims of molestation. When Jackson refused, the boy’s father went not to the police, but to a civil attorney and not long after the claims leaked to the media. It was only after the coverage of the story really blew up that Jackson was strongly advised by his attorneys to settle the civil suit and a settlement was paid by the singer’s insurance carrier. Concerns which factored in this advice to settle was the violation of Jackson’s Fifth Amendment right to not testify against himself in a criminal matter; the damage relentless one-sided media coverage of the charges was doing to his reputation and career; his rapidly declining health from stress during this period and potential jury bias. Also to note is that statistics indicate that around 95 % of civil suits get settled out of court and pertinently, civil settlement cannot be construed as an admission of guilt.

After settlement of the civil suit, Jackson was prepared to fight in the criminal court. In any situation, a criminal case cannot be settled out of court. After the settlement was paid out, however, no criminal charges were ever filed by the boy’s father, and the 13-year-old boy at the center of the allegations refused to testify in a criminal case.

It should be emphasized that Jackson was never indicted even after an intensive 13-month investigation including interviews with over 400 witnesses in and out of the country, extensive searching of his residential properties, and even a 25 minute full-body examination. Two grand juries refused to indict the singer for lack of evidence, and in the six years before the statute of limitation had expired, no criminal charges were ever filed.

The FBI which had investigated the singer during the 1993 and 2003 charges also found no evidence against him , as was revealed when Jackson’s FBI file was made public after his death.

Trial by media.

Having discussed the mischaracterization of what people might dismiss as “weird,” and having made plain the falsity of the allegations made against Jackson, accusations that in my view look suspiciously extortionate, as highlighted above, I would now like to consider Jackson’s moral conduct with reference to the caricature presented of him:

Regarding integrity, Jackson’s deeds and lifestyle, apart from the media’s fabricated stories, remained innocent and appropriate. In fact, his decency made him look almost old-fashioned, even when he was young, when compared to many entertainers’ indulgence in sex, alcohol, or drugs. In interviews, Jackson indicated that he felt it highly inappropriate to remark publicly on his sexual life. This strikes me as an example of his dignity and modesty. However, this very reserve may ironically have fueled further baseless speculation about Jackson’s sexual orientation. I wish to ask : is publicly questioning a person’s sexual life not way more improper than that person’s choice of silence out of a desire for privacy regarding the same? The fact that Jackson was not involved in a multitude of sex scandals with women, a fact which should normally invite respect, seems unfairly to have been justification for the media to pathologize Jackson. It is beyond ridiculous to construct the lack of lasciviousness and scandal as itself scandalous and suspect.

People who knew the entertainer have remarked that it was a rare thing for Jackson to curse, especially when he was younger.Only after suffering numerous hate campaigns founded on falsehoods did he insert a very small amount of profanity into his songs, in response to a world which had betrayed him so deeply. Even then, his use of profanity stayed away from vitriolic attacks, but came across more as an artistic expression of deep anguish in songs which described his frustration with the situation. For instance, songs such as “Scream” or “Tabloid Junkie”, both from his HIStory album . Some lyrics from the latter song go thus :

“It’s slander with the words you use

…Assassinate and mutilate
as the hounding media in hysteria

…You say it’s not a sin
But with your pen you torture men
Then why do we keep foolin’ ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don’t make it factual…”

Jackson also faced many accusations regarding his appearance and changed skin tone. But, turning this around, what might this suggest about those themselves who so scrutinized the way he looked? What does it say about their own biases and prejudices? And about the people who claimed to know details of every surgical procedure Jackson allegedly had, calling him a freak without even having seen him in person? Or who refused to acknowledge the pigment destroying disease Vitiligo which he was a sufferer of?

After the 2003 allegations, the media repeatedly displayed pictures of Jackson looking worn out, not out of questions about his state of well-being, but it would seem, simply in order to taunt him. Now while Jackson may have begun to look rather gaunt during the trial, does not taking somebody’s tired physical appearance as direct evidence of inner abnormality only reveal our own superficiality ? Maybe , just maybe anyone else would have looked equally fatigued had they suffered the anguish of having to relentlessly fight vicious and false allegations all the while being condemned in the court of public opinion even before being found guilty by the legal system. Whereas under the laws of the land, one is granted the presumption of innocence until they are actually found guilty.

On the topic of morality : Which is more admirable, giving people hope by regularly visiting and donating to hospitals and orphanages, or telling scandalous stories based on speculation or lies? Which is more despicable, pursuing an exceptionally rigorous dedication to artistic perfection, or giving in to jealousy and greed to bring down an artist? The tabloid press, of course, uses this strategy on most celebrities and public figures. One might argue that Michael Jackson had learned to use the press as cynically as it used him ; that he , especially in the early days, once believed that “all publicity is good publicity,” One might even go so far as to say that Jackson purposely flaunted his eccentricities to generate press and in turn album sales. He did, after all, have a fine artistic sense of the dramatic. Maybe so, but this seems true up to an extent only : it might be the case that being an international headliner he could not escape the tabloid press any where he went and so he attempted to make lemons into lemonade. Here my issue is what the media’s handling of Jackson devolved into, ultimately devouring him. And what this says about societal norms and ethics.

In this matter , critics have suggested that Jackson did not oppose false information adamantly enough. Pondering that charge, I suspect that having been abused by media intrusiveness from his early days in the spotlight, Jackson might have come to feel vulnerable and victimized. He reported feeling very uncomfortable giving press interviews since he said his words were often taken out of context and even misquoted. As he resignedly confided to an associate that the press would not highlight good things because to the press, good news did not sell. No matter what he did, or what he accomplished. Rather the accent was always on sensationalizing even the trivial, leaving him to deal with an equation where visiting the burns unit at a hospital where he had made donations and where he was casually inspecting the equipment got translated into outlandish headlines of ‘Wacko Jacko’ bizarrely sleeping in an oxygen chamber. Realistically speaking, had Jackson attempted to fight every rumor reported or printed about him, he would be left with no time or even resources to do anything else. Instead he stated having to “run the race of endurance” to withstand all the assaults made against his name throughout his career. In the end ,we must ask ourselves, what is more faithful and true, labeling someone a freak without even having met them personally and without possessing any evidence of wrongdoing by that person? Or showing fortitude in the face of hostility and simply expressing who one really is by letting their work speak for itself ?

Some might argue that the attacks Jackson had to suffer from the media and from consumers can be justified as a natural price to pay for the fame and fortune. No, I say. That is too high a price being charged from a human being. Those who knew Jackson said that the 2005 trial and its coverage had a very devastating impact on him. Those attacks had after a point exceeded all justifiable limits . To live under such harsh scrutiny, what kind of psychological and emotional damage might that inflict on the recipient? May I note that he was not paid to endure pain, but for his relentless efforts and dedication to his craft.

The American media have disgraced themselves by displaying to the world the schoolyard bullying of a talented and creative soul with great achievements . Now consider how this public bullying of a legendary figure might present itself to a new generation of youth, how it might play out in their minds and affect their morale … Might this type of public bullying not discourage youngsters of today from pursuing their own creativity, their own inner diversity, for fear that they themselves might incur such abuse ?

The coverage of Michael Jackson’s life poses among other things, these questions to America: Does fulfilling the American Dream require that one subject oneself to unending media intrusion, to lies about one’s self so that newspapers get sold, and where one unproven accusation is enough to undo years and years of achievement and all the hard work and initiative that would necessarily have been part of the process? Do you want your children to live in a world where pursuing the American Dream involves the risks of a nightmare of mistrust and exploitation? 

I refer again to the journalists who later admitted their purposely distorted and biased reporting on the Michael Jackson child molestation cases. If we recall for a moment the enormous number of journalists who surrounded the Santa Barbara County courthouse, one can surmise that the handful of journalists who came clean about their deception makes up only a tiny fraction of those involved.

I suspect that there were hundreds more who remained silent and who knowingly bent the truth to sell papers and boost network ratings. I also suppose that there are multitudes of people who, having received one-sided information, once believed the larger than life Jackson to be no better than a freakish criminal, but who, after his death felt compelled to research the facts themselves, and have now come to see him just as one of us, a burdened human being and a caring parent, who also happened to be a uniquely talented artist and a devoted philanthropist, who had remained for many a global ambassador. Perhaps these now better-informed members of the public have come to doubt the veracity of the media itself, not just when it comes to Michael Jackson, but in general.

I speculate that there is a pervasive feeling that it is safer to say nothing when it comes to Michael Jackson for fear of being promptly stigmatized. However, we need to address the implications of such silent behavior. What does our silence about the attacks on one of the most visible achievers of the American Dream say? What does it say in light of the American Constitution’s declaration of the inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ? If we play it safe, we are forfeiting our children’s future into the hands of bullies. It is time for us to speak up about the damage opportunistic journalism is doing to our culture. As Edmund Burke once penned, “all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”

Article here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Does-American-Dream-Have-to-Die-With-Michael-Jackson

Advertisements

Posted in Michael Jackson Hoax death, Michael Jackson is NOT dead, Michael Jackson's wake up call | Tagged: , , , , , , , | 3 Comments »

The Truth About The Music Industry

Posted by angelbabe43 on February 15, 2011

Here is some great videos and links on the entertainment industry ;this is all from a facebook friend of a friend but I can not stress enough how much control the Powers that be have behind the scenes in the music industry..and if they don’t get their way bad things happen too alot of the ones they say are not following their Negative code…….I for one know that Love cancels out all fear…..The NWO doesn’t like if when we think for ourselves or are a possitive role model as Michael Jackson is in many peoples lifes….Why do you think that people for possitive change have been Murder/killed …….MLK…JOHN LENNON…..and many known and unknown have been killed or murder it’s up too us to stand up and say No more….

Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Mass Media mind control:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3925

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2614

Starsuckers is a feature documentary about the celebrity obsessed media, that uncovers the real reasons behind our addiction to fame and blows the lid on the corporations and individuals who profit from it.

Celebrity obsessed media:

{Part1} http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um9gyx_XV50&feature&p=896FE8D62E0E099B&index=0&playnext=1

{Part 2}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uysBJV2UZ-w&feature=related

{Part 3}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFeIEr4ik6s&feature=related

{Part 4}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQVPfEXLS3k&feature=related

{Part 5}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwXcz1ohg7s&feature=related

{Part 6}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtyaGd_h4VY&feature=related

{Part 7}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7hvLNay_A&feature=related

Powerful words from Micheal Jackson before he was murdered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXG2du8nowc

Hollywood insiders – beneath the surface

{Part 1}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQaztNC6rXY&feature=related

{Part 2}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBFXX8hfl3g&feature=related

{Part 3}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRRCP1Jz_30&feature=related

{Part 4}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAPSa8uUBbg&feature=related

{Part 5}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRTw859PQIc&feature=related

{Part 6}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vaKOfuz-WA&feature=related

{Part 7}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnvVFD0HNXc&feature=related

{Part 8}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFRpK48J-8I&feature=related

Beneath the Surface is the sequel to Full Disclosure, and continues down its path. Can you identify and understand the importance of Hollywood retellings? Often, the question comes up “Ok, so they’re telling the same story, what’s that mean?”. To dumb it dumb and stop presuming that the viewer understood the dynamic that was taking place here. The first 15 minutes or so of Beneath the Surface to finally answering the question. A brief coarse on how these retellings work, how they are written, what they are based on, and why it’s even important to the examine overlap between movies and mythology.

THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED – References (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE

{Part 2} Why In Plain Sight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_434056&feature=iv&v=tTM_1ooWTmQ

{Part 3} Who Is Rain Man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_392064&v=3_1JGuLK8MM

{Part 4} Rain Man Continued

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=l5qqKScqiuM&annotation_id=annotation_306912

{Part 5} Devils Night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=-wfOg-9FLow&annotation_id=annotation_402784

{Part 6} Destroying DMX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=pWHiZhl_TBA&annotation_id=annotation_808960

{Part 7} The Michael Jackson Sacrifice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_659867&v=jm2l0FNBsn4

{Part 8} Michael Jackson’s Vitiligo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_465298&feature=iv&v=BSklaysc3tE

{Part 9} Why the Illuminati killed Michael Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_561049&v=6znfH43kHsk&feature=iv

{Part 10} Eminem’s Depression

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=VGnMYD2uuNo&annotation_id=annotation_596243

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/09/duality-of-muse.html

http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/general-information/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7461738120783343519&hl=en&emb=1#

Posted in ITS ALL FOR LOVE, Michael Jackson is NOT Dead: L.O.V.E is the answer!, Michael Jackson's wake up call, MICHAEL'S MISSION OF LOVE AND HOPE, MICHAEL'S WAKE-UP CALL, Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?, MJ, NWO, NWO CONSPIRACY, Rock and roll mind control, STOP NWO, The Greatest Show on Earth, THE MAGIC OF MICHAEL, THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, They don't care about us!!!, VINDICATION FOR MICHAEL, WAKE-UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS, Will you be there | 4 Comments »

MJ and Elvis all the coincidences

Posted by angelbabe43 on June 25, 2010

TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/11/eliza-presley-case-on-track-and-moving-towards-resolution.html#morePostby TS » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:16 am

After 33 years of question and debate over whether Elvis Presley faked his death: we now have the strongest scientific proofs that he really did fake his death—and in fact, he is still alive to this very day!!!!!!!! And this is not based on some lunatic fantasy whims, that Elvis is living on a paradise island; no, this is documented evidence which is so strong, that it’s the basis for a legal case which is already in court. And to top it all off: there’s a good chance that this will all be hitting the news this summer! 

PLEASE NOTE: for those who are too busy to read this entire article, at the very least read the first 2 sections (6-1 & 6-2). The 16 sections are all the redirections for http://www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com (TIAI) from June 1 to 16 (with additional details related to each redirect). If you are new to TIAI and the redirections, a few of the sections below might not make much sense; but don’t worry too much about that—if you have time later, you can read about TIAI in these TS posts {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-1 DNA and Other Scientific Evidence that Elvis Lives!
{http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/05/the-elvis-presley-conspiracy-part-iv-what-does-it-all-mean.html}

Less than a month ago (on May 20, 2010), probate attorney Andrew W. Mayoras published the statements quoted in the next paragraph below, about the DNA evidence {for the full report, click the link above}. For those who are entirely new to all this: Eliza is the lady who discovered DNA evidence that she is the half-sister of Elvis Presley—and to top it all off, the DNA also proves that Elvis is still alive! Elvis lives in hiding, and has been going by the name “Jesse”—named after his twin brother, who was stillborn.

“These [DNA] reports show that Eliza and the person now referred to by many as ‘Jesse’ are half-siblings, and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley. Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself. … Eliza also sent the results to another independent DNA company to verify the results. The lab owner, Dr. Donald Yates, said publicly that the DNA supported Eliza’s claim and that Jesse had to be Elvis. And yes, he said, this means that Elvis is alive. Here’s a Memphis newspaper article about it {http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/oct/11/dna-lab-owner-elvis-is-not-dead/]}. … if this was all a master scheme to defraud the public, through a court proceeding, why would they have done it knowing that it would be so easy for their plan to fall apart? Elvis Presley Enterprises simply has to march into court with the DNA of Lisa Marie, or either one of the two cousins tested for that matter, and they could prove in a snap that it’s not true — unless, of course, it IS true. … I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy how they could have pulled all this off if it was a giant scam. As hard as it was for me to believe, as an attorney, that Elvis may actually be alive, I find it much more believable that all this evidence is legitimate than Eliza and several others having engineered this entire scam years ago, knowing that it would involve testing of DNA.”

In addition to the DNA evidence, there are several other categories of evidence. The following video clip is a cross-fade from Elvis to Jesse, and the face remains the same {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdpMuybhfA8}. Section 6-4 (below) has this same picture, although it includes his whole body; and you can see Benjamin, the son of Lisa Marie Presley, sitting on Jesse’s lap.

Shirley Mason, a certified graphologist who worked for the Kansas City Bureau of Investigations for many years, analyzed letters from Elvis and from Jesse; her conclusion was that “she would testify in court, under oath, that Elvis ‘has to be ALIVE.’ She felt the handwriting was ‘UNMISTAKABLE’. The attorney general’s office cleared Dr. Hinton of all charges.” {http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page3; http://www.estate-and-probate.com/michigan-probate-law/michigan-probate-law/the-elvis-presley-conspiracy-part-ii-the-background/; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MItC-vfza0M}.

Dr. Hinton, just mentioned above, worked with Jesse for years. He also wrote a book, with the help of Jesse, titled: “The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley In His Own Words” {http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1561676764/sr=1-1/qid=1257006537/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1257006537&sr=1-1&seller=#noop}. As a result of all this, Dr. Hinton was charged with fraud; but after investigation (including the graphologist, above), he was cleared of all charges. {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS7lxxaT4D8; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MItC-vfza0M}. Furthermore, FOX news said Dr. Hinton passed a lie detector test {at 1:11, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8FshnSFpg4}.

The above four categories (DNA, photographic, graphologist, and lie detector) are very strong scientific evidence that Jesse is truly Elvis, and therefore he did fake his death. Actually, there is a great deal more evidence than this that Elvis faked his death {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=1342#p18198; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley_phenomenon; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8FshnSFpg4; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8jwW6IeI2Q; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qdrxAFVwU; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjNJCt2y7_I; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhb8jVN6Tl8; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MItC-vfza0M; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS7lxxaT4D8}

However, for the sake of keeping this fairly short, let’s stop here and notice some very clear reasons why Eliza’s story is not some elaborate fabrication.

If this was a big joke: it would be very easy for Graceland to disprove it (provide DNA); but they have not even tried. Also, Eliza did not set out to prove that Elvis is alive; instead, she set out to find her real father—and unexpectedly stumbled across amazing evidence that Vernon Presley was her real father (and therefore that Jesse/Elvis is her half brother). She is not asking for money, she only wants the public to know the truth; if she was trying to get tons of money, then that would probably raise questions about a possible motive for attempting a scam—but she is not.

Another interesting point is that Priscilla Presley knows the truth about Elvis, and did a movie in 1998 about Elvis being alive {http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001636/; http://www.crackle.com/c/Finding_Graceland/Finding_Graceland/2481435; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN4GNW2j9Gs}. It is quite interesting that 1998 is a very significant number in relation to Michael Jackson, and his fake death (see 6-8, below).

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-2 Double-bam: ElvisAndMJ.com
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10384#p174363}

Here are some videos, with some very amazing Elvis and MJ parallels—both before and after the “deaths” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFp8DJyN68E; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRnCi5uz9SY; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMmPhaAtclg; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO5Bizr6osc}.

In Summary:
King of Rock / King of Pop
Graceland / Neverland
Lisa Marie Presley daughter / wife (no doubt MJ learned some hoax tips)
“Death” was claimed drug related, and heart related
“Died” at home
Taken to hospital in ambulance (even though already “dead”)
CPR on the way to hospital
Declared “dead” at hospital
Phony autopsy {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=40}
Investigation into doctor
Different middle name (Aron vs. Aaron / Joe vs. Joseph)
This Is Elvis / This Is It (films about Elvis & MJ, released after the “deaths”)
“Death” dates equals their own concert intro, related to space (see 6-9, below)
Other numerology (see 6-8, below)
And the list goes on {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=467; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=10}.

Lisa Marie Presley reported that Michael told her: “I am afraid that I am going to end up like him [Elvis], the way he did.” {http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=42291868&blogId=497035326}. How did Elvis end up? With a fake death; so MJ must have known about it, and expected to do the same.

Yes, the “deaths” of Elvis and MJ are so similar—that if one faked his death, then so did the other. And now we can be certain that Elvis did fake his death, which means that we can also be certain that MJ faked his death! In fact, in the category of clues: we have far more clues from MJ than from Elvis.

There are a few big differences. One is the open casket for Elvis, versus closed casket for MJ. Everyone said that it did not look like Elvis in the casket (some said it looked like a wax dummy); so MJ learned from that, and had a closed casket. Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763}. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

Whichever bam comes first (MJ or Elvis): everyone will then realize that the other one was most likely a fake death as well. In fact, we really don’t even need to wait until either bam to claim the victory; the evidence is so strong right now, that nobody can get away with ridiculing either Elvis or MJ hoax fans anymore!

In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com; whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media! This is an easy domain name to remember, and it’s already pointed to this thread (and it will stay here, even if TIAI redirects elsewhere). Also, I will be watching this thread pretty closely; and if anyone posts ridicule or other non-evidence based objections, I will be here to call them on it (unless someone else does before I do).

For all those who have ridiculed MJ hoax fans, by saying that we are just like Elvis hoax fans: now we can heartily agree—and say yes, and in fact we now have the strongest proof that Elvis hoax fans were right all along!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-3 TMZ Series on Lisa Marie Presley
{http://www.tmz.com/person/lisa-marie-presley/}

Of course Lisa Marie is one of the major links between Elvis and MJ. The sunflowers have already been discussed in great length; but this redirect was more to point out the timing of these six TMZ articles about LMP. Notice that the very first mention of Elvis from TIAI was on 5-10 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9632}; the redirect for 5-11 was merely announcing Update #5 coming soon. Then on 5-12, at 5:12 AM (Pacific Time), TIAI Update (#5) was posted; later that same day, TMZ started the LMP series.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-4 Picture of Jesse with Benjamin
{http://www.elvisinfonet.com/image-files/eliza_jesse_benjamin.jpg}

This redirect was a picture of Jesse, with grandson Benjamin sitting on his lap. To see the picture: click the link above, or one of these links {http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page10; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10500}. That last link is a thread with some real good discussions, as well as other Elvis pictures for comparison.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-5 “I spoke with Elvis/Jesse”
{http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page39#I-spoke-with-Elvis/Jesse-(on-5-12-2010–jumpless-pointer)}

This webpage did not have an anchor at the right part of the page for a normal jump, so a “jumpless-pointer” was included in the URL. Of course there are many things on the page of interest; but the most significant was that Linda had talked with Jesse one day prior to May 13, 2010—which means that Elvis is still alive now. And we know that Linda is not a fake, because Eliza has a link to her page (see 6-7, below); and also because Linda was involved with Dr. Hinton, the one who was cleared of fraud charges {http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page1}.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-6 TIAI Update on 5-12, and the First Syllable of EL-VIS
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10536#p176889}

As mentioned already, TMZ started their LMP series on 5-12 (see 6-3, above). On May 13, Linda said “I spoke with Elvis/Jesse yesterday” (see 6-5, above); this means that it would’ve been on 5-12, which again was the day of Update 5 being posted (and Update 5 had 12 sections). Notice also that the first syllable of EL-VIS is EL; E = 5 (fifth letter), and L = 12 (twelfth letter): 5-12 once again! Also, 5 + 1 + 2 = 8, which is the primary number in Elvis numerology (see 6-8, below).

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-7 Eliza Presley’s Website, With Link to Linda’s Website
{http://www.elizapresley.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6}

This redirect was both for the purpose of showing Eliza’s website, and also for showing that Eliza links to Linda’s website (mentioned in 6-5, above). And notice the timing of the following entries, in relation to the TIAI Elvis redirect on 5-10-2010; as well as the TIAI Update #5a to #5d on 5-12 to 5-19 {http://www.elizapresley.org/index.php; http://www.elizapresley.org/showthread.php?t=12}.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-8 Elvis & MJ Numerology
{http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page33}

This redirect was on the 8th day of the month, because 8 is the primary number in the Elvis “death” numerology. Elvis “died” on 8-16-1977. The month and day add up to 24 (8 + 16= 24); and the year adds up to 24 (1 + 9 + 7 + 7 = 24). And 24 is 8 + 8 + 8 (888); similar to the MJ numerology 777 & 999 (see below). Elvis was also born on the 8th day of the month (1-8-1935). And Elvis/Jesse has confirmed that this numerology and exact “death” date was planned, and done intentionally {http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page15}.

Since MJ learned from Elvis: this proves that the MJ numerology was also planned, and is not some astronomical coincidence. Since it was planned, then this shows once again that the numerology does indeed explain some of the reasons for the MJ death hoax. Below is a brief overview of some of the MJ numerology. {For more details, see: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7064; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7124; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9994}.

MJ had “777” on his red shirt in “THIS IS IT” {also on the History album cover, etc; http://mocha-soul.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/MichaelJackson-History-Frontal2.jpg}.

MJ had 1998 on the cover of the Dangerous album, and also signed this number on many autographs. 1998 / 2 = 999; 1 + 998 = 999, 1 + 9 + 9 + 8 = 27, 2 + 7 = 9; etc. Also, “THIS IS IT” has three vowels, III = 999 (9th letter of the alphabet).

The “death” was 77 days from 9-9-09 (999), and the burial was 7 days from 9-9-09; this makes three sevens (777) linked directly with 9-9-09. {Note: you must use inclusive reckoning; see 4-10 in Update #4b, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7064}. The burial was on a full moon (to the naked eye), and one day before the official full moon.

The memorial was on the 7th day of the 7th month, 7 years after the date on the will; again, three sevens (777). The memorial was also on a full moon (the official full moon, in this case).

And there are three sevens (777) in the timing of the 911 call (12:21) and the “death” (2:26). Also, the 911 call was placed at 12:21, because this number is divisible by 111—along with almost all of the MJ hoax numbers; in fact, “THIS IS IT” is 111 minutes long. Finally, the 12:21 call relates to the date 12-21-2012.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-9 Elvis & MJ “Death” Dates Equal Concert Intro
{http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/tiai-thisisalsoit-elvisjesse-numerology-link/}

Add the day, month, and year together: 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001. This is the name of a film about space, which was a favourite of Elvis—so much so, that he used the song from it to open his concerts {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001:_A_Space_Odyssey_(film); http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Also_sprach_Zarathustra_(Richard_Strauss)}.

Did MJ learn about this as well, and incorporate the same numerology clue into his own fake death? Yes, indeed he did! 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040. This is the year that MJ had clearly shown on the bottom of the space ship, in his concert intro! {See 0:15, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mkzqdx021k; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10685}

This again proves that MJ planned his “death” to the very day, many years ago (as I have said all along). And why would 6-25-2009 need to be the exact day? Not for the memorial on 7-7-09; the “death” could’ve been before or after 6-25, and still had the memorial on the full moon July 7. It’s because 6-25-09 is the only day that is 77 days from 9-9-09; and this locks in 999 with the MJ numerology, as well as 1998 and all the rest.

If there are still some who say that they don’t believe in the numbers: don’t let them off the hook that easily; be nice, but be firm! Ask why they don’t believe in the numbers; and ask them to calculate the odds that these numbers were all coincidence. If they are not mathematical, then find a math teacher! If they really want to know the truth, and they are truly investigating, then this is the way to find out the truth. But if they don’t want to bother with any of this, then it would show that the real problem is not in the numbers; the real problem is that they don’t want the truth.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-10 Are TIAI Posts Too Long?
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10461&start=25#p175723}

MJFAN7 wrote: “… I wasn’t looking forward to reading the long posts about TIAI Revealed until I started reading them. Then I couldn’t stop!” This is good advice, especially for those who have spent a year now investigating and researching the hoax—and yet have not spent a few days reading posts which make very clear the when, why, and even the some of the how.

On this day (6-10), discussion turned once again to the subject of who is behind TIAI and TS posts. This has been brought up repeatedly, and I have repeatedly asked: does it matter? What’s important is the accuracy of the information presented (see 6-12, below). If it’s full of holes, then step up and state your case; and if not, then accept it.

For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website. Does this mean that it is me, my website? Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy. Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested. In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial. Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test? Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.

However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct. Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt? Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}. See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726}.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-11 Some Elvis Fans Have “Kept the Faith” for More than 30 Years!
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10757&start=50#p179522}

Quoting from that redirect: “It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the doubts creep in as soon as something ‘new’ happens. … When the doubts do creep in, read over the hoax summary threads and especially TS’s posts. But most importantly, keep the faith and the L.O.V.E. alive.”

It reminds me of this passage, from James: “But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” (James 1:6-8).

Many Elvis fans have kept the faith for more than 30 years—with less clues than we have about MJ; it puts some of us MJ hoax fans to shame! With all the evidence we have now, especially with Elvis being alive: there is no need to waver anymore over whether MJ is alive—he has already gone back and forth from alive to dead, and back to alive again, hundreds of times! Has anybody else ever died that many times??? :lol: :lol:

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-12 Daniel 10:21 and Michael {http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel%2010:21&version=KJV}

There were some good comments for the day, on this redirect {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10837}. One of the main reasons for this redirect, however, was again because of the questions and discussion that came up about my identity, etc (see 6-10, above).

And for those who still aren’t sure if TS has inside information: one more time, here is the TIAI list of predictions, etc—with the latest Elvis ones added. Please note that these are merely reminders; if you are new, some of these might not make sense without reading all of the TS posts first.

#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
#3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
#6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
#7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
#8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
#10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
#12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
#13. TMZ clue on January 25.
#14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
#15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
#16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
#17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
#18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
#19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
#20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17. Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
#21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time). On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).

27-2
19-23
27-30
47

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-13 TIAI Update #5 (by MJalive999)
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUs6Rd7dfeY}

This video is a good overview of Update #5 {see also the second half, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbwQ-gvvA2g}. This was a good review, for some who were having doubts creep in (see 6-11, above). A similar video set was also done by MJDHI {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYTGMfo4TqQ&feature=PlayList&p=0C50B61CDC1A1F66&playnext_from=PL&index=0}.

Both of these video sets include a list of questions, from Update #5d. So far, I haven’t seen anyone even attempt to answer more than two or three of the questions; and the attempted answers have been rather shallow.

For example on the MJHDI YouTube video page {see last link above}, there was an answer to this question: “F2. Are we to believe that MJ’s own family is ignorant of his role in the Liberian Girl video? And if not, then why did they allow Liberian Girl pictures to dominate both the memorial and the burial? Would they be so cruel, as to send fans the message that he is hiding behind the camera and running The Show—if in reality MJ was actually dead???”

Here is the answer: “Liberian Girl picture was beautiful that’s why they used it …”; at least this is a genuine attempt at answering! It’s a thousand times better than mere ridicule—which is what almost everyone resorts to, when they can’t deal with the evidence. However, it still leaves 20 out of 21 questions unanswered. Furthermore, this answer infers that all other MJ pictures are NOT “beautiful”—so in order to have beautiful pictures, they were stuck PRIMARILY using Liberian Girl pictures!?!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-14 Dots Of TMZ Show
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726&start=50#p163354}

In Update #5, the first letter in each section title spelled out “Dots Of TMZ Show”. Also, the title itself had dots in it: DO you Think 4 your Self? Furthermore, as lilwendy figured out {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10929#p181681}, there were also “dots within the dots” (Dots Of TMZ Show). I’m not sure if anyone noticed that the last half of “DOTS” is “TS”.

TMZ officially stands for “Thirty Mile Zone” {http://www.tmz.com/about/}. However, many hoaxers refer to it as “The Michael Zone”; and yes, as whisper figured out, the first word of each section title in Update #5c spelled out “The Michael Zone” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763&start=50#p166198}.

“Dots Of TMZ Show” was the redirect for the Murray court day; and yes, TMZ did have a show on that day. However, this redirect referred to more than just the one day; it also refers to connecting the dots both before and after June 14.

When connecting dots, you can look for the first letter in each line—such as Serenitys_Dream and others have done. However, be sure to look for more than just the first letter in each line. Sometimes the message is in the pictures, or article titles, etc. In fact, sometimes the dots are in articles which are not even MJ related—such as the “Still Alive” heading, on the 6-14 Murray court day {http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/14/england-goalie-robert-green-world-cup-photo-soccer/}.

As stated in Update #5c, however, TMZ dots are not the basis for believing in the hoax; so don’t use these as “proof” for non-believers. The TMZ show dots are hints and clues for those who already know that MJ is “still alive”.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-15 Running Out of Ideas?
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8077&p=132300&hilit=running%20out%20of%20ideas#p132300}

This actually goes back to a thread from April 2; several on that thread thought that TS was “running out of ideas”. What do you think—looking back over the redirects and updates from April, May, and June—were they right?

Even now, I am not running out of ideas; actually, everything covered so far has just been an introductory course. :o But most people think that what I’ve written already is far too much; so how is even more going to help them?

Yes, this redirect also had the “BAM” in the signature. Especially in view of that last paragraph: Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later. There may be more redirects, but probably not on a regular or daily basis.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
6-16 (Waiting for) Update #6
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}

Just like all the other TIAI updates, there is an important date associated with the final section in this update: 6-16. June 16, 2010 is two months until the 33rd anniversary of the Elvis fake death, and 9 days until the 1st anniversary of the MJ fake death.

And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing! But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11061&start=0

http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53

http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/11/eliza-presley-case-on-track-and-moving-towards-resolution.html#more

Posted in Conrad Murry, Cry lyrics, Dancing the Dream, Faith, Fans, hoax, HOAX DEATH, Illuminati, Inspiration, ITS ALL FOR LOVE, JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL, Michael is ALIVE, Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators, Michael Jackson is NOT Dead: L.O.V.E is the answer!, Michael Jackson's wake up call, This is it | 3 Comments »

This Is It Illuminati Signs and Other Symbols.

Posted by angelbabe43 on May 15, 2010

Posted in Compassion, Concpiracy, Faith, Fans, hoax, HOAX DEATH, HOPE AND MIRACLES!!, Illuminati, ITS ALL FOR LOVE, Jackson 5, JACKSON FAMILY, Jackson Family Dynasy, L.O.V.E., Mass Mind Control, Michael is ALIVE, MICHAEL IS LOVE, Michael Jackson -THIS IS IT, Michael Jackson 3D Grammy Awards Tribute, Michael Jackson Hoax death, Michael Jackson is NOT Dead: L.O.V.E is the answer!, Michael Jackson Message to fans, Michael Jackson's wake up call, MICHAEL'S MISSION OF LOVE AND HOPE, MICHAEL'S WAKE-UP CALL, MJ, MURDER, NWO, Petitions, Rock and roll mind control, smile, The Greatest Show on Earth, They don't care about us!!!, thisisalsoit, Thoughts, THREATENED, VINDICATION FOR MICHAEL, WAKE-UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS, We are the world 2010, We're almost there | Leave a Comment »

The Weird List

Posted by angelbabe43 on May 7, 2010

The Weird List

Posted in BeLIEve in your dreams, Concpiracy, Cry lyrics, Faith, Fans, hoax, HOAX DEATH, Illuminati, ITS ALL FOR LOVE, JACKSON FAMILY, L.O.V.E., Mass Mind Control, Michael is ALIVE, MICHAEL IS LOVE, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson -THIS IS IT, Michael Jackson Hoax death, Michael Jackson is NOT Dead: L.O.V.E is the answer!, Michael Jackson Message to fans, Michael Jackson's wake up call, MICHAEL'S MISSION OF LOVE AND HOPE, MJ, NWO, The Greatest Show on Earth, THE MAGIC OF MICHAEL, The Weird List, They don't care about us!!!, Thiller, This is it, thisisalsoit, WAKE-UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS, We are the world 2010, We're almost there, what about us, Will you be there | 2 Comments »

Mass Mind Control is Upon Us – It’s Time to Awaken Your Consciousness

Posted by angelbabe43 on April 30, 2010

By Nathan Jones

PUPAGANDA.com

Many people may not realize that when they turn on the television in their home, what they see as a constant flow of images is actually flickering. Although we do not see this consciously, the repetitive pattern of flickering images creates a state that is similar to hypnosis in the television viewer. Studies by researcher Herbert Krugman have shown that within 30 seconds of television viewing, brain waves switch from predominantly beta waves, indicating alert and conscious attention, to predominantly alpha waves, indicating an unfocused, receptive lack of attention. The brain’s left hemisphere, which processes information logically and analytically, tunes out while the person is watching TV, while the right hemisphere of the brain, which processes information emotionally and non-critically, is allowed to function without hindrance. Due to this phenomenon, television transmits information, which is not actively thought about at the time of exposure, much like hypnosis. When viewing television, we do not consciously rationalize the information resonating within our unconscious depths at the time of transmission and the viewer becomes more open and suggestible.

Because of the passive, hypnosis-like viewing of television as well as its predominance in the homes of nearly all Americans, the television is one of the most powerful tools used today. As of 2009, six companies controlled all of the major media outlets in the United States. That is a very small number of people controlling all of the information that streams into millions of homes across America each day through their television sets. In recent years, a number of investigations and exposes have revealed that these giants’ silence independent voices and investigations, discourage journalism that interferes with the agendas of special interests, and eliminate diversity in the information they provide. Because of the control that these companies have over the information that most Americans receive on a daily basis, these criticisms and revelations are never known by most of the American public.

More here

http://salonesoterica.wordpress.com/2009/09/08/mass-mind-control-is-upon-us-its-time-to-awaken-your-consciousness/

Posted in believers, Concpiracy, Cry lyrics, hoax, HOAX DEATH, Illuminati, Mass Mind Control, Michael is ALIVE, Michael Jackson -THIS IS IT, Michael Jackson Hoax death, Michael Jackson is NOT Dead: L.O.V.E is the answer!, Michael Jackson's wake up call, MICHAEL'S MISSION OF LOVE AND HOPE, MURDER, NWO, Rock and roll mind control, They don't care about us!!!, This is it, THREATENED, WAKE-UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS, We are the world 2010, what about us, Will you be there | Leave a Comment »

Michael reaching out to fans !

Posted by angelbabe43 on April 18, 2010

Photo of MJ reaching out to fans; receiving a note and a book on German castles. (Oct 2008) Posted by seeingclues on twitpic April 17,2010

Posted in Angel Michael, BeLIEve in your dreams, believers, Bliss, Compassion, Faith, Fans, Happiness, HEAL THE WORLD, HOAX DEATH, HOPE AND MIRACLES!!, ITS ALL FOR LOVE, Jackson 5, JACKSON FAMILY, Jackson Family Dynasy, Joy, L.O.V.E., Magic, Michael has the best fans, Michael is ALIVE, MICHAEL IS LOVE, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson -THIS IS IT, Michael Jackson Hoax death, Michael Jackson's wake up call, MICHAEL'S MISSION OF LOVE AND HOPE, NWO, smile, THE MAGIC OF MICHAEL | 2 Comments »

In his exclusive interview Michael Jackson talks about his new life in Las Vegas and about his comeback.

Posted by angelbabe43 on March 19, 2010

In his exclusive interview Michael Jackson talks about his new life in Las Vegas and about his comeback. The long awaited return of king of Pop status to Michael Jackson has begun. It was planned by a mysterious British magnat in the entertainment business who was behind the phenomenal success of Simon Cowell in ‘American Idol’ and David Beckhams $ 250 mega deal what eventually led his success in the USA. I can only reveal that manager-producer Simon Fuller help a planned secret meeting in Las Vegas with MJ and the ЭМИ prize-winner producer-choreographer, Kenny Ortega, who along with MJ created his two previous enormous tours. By the way, on Sunday Kenny received his first The Directors Guild of America award for is great achievements in ‘High School Musical’ shot for Disney. They called me to joined them at the dinner in a private room of the Chinese Steve Wynn’s Wing Lei restaurant in the Wynn hotel and casino under the vigilant supervision of two bodyguards. It was Michaels fourth visit to prize-winner (Epicurean Award) restaurant since he moved to Las Vegas, after his 18 month long voluntary exile from the USA to Dubai and then Michael Flatley castle in Ireland. Ironically, Michael who normally shuns cameras, was undetected just 100 feet away from the 200-strong media mob reporting on Paula Abdul’s ‘Woman of the Year’ award and star-studded attendees. A bit later when I told Simon Cowell, who was also in Vegas for Paula’s award, that his partner was just around the corner, he laughed and said, “Doing another one of his world-shaking mega-deals, I suppose.” As manager to international soccer-star David Beckham, Fuller, the extraordinary deal-maker, won him a five year $250-million contract — the largest sports pay-package in history – to move with his ‘Posh Spice’ wife, Victoria Beckham, to Beverly Hills and play for the L.A. Galaxy Major League Soccer team. Incidentally that was Beckham, with Martha Stewart and LL Cool J, in one of the high-priced $2.5 million Superbowl ads on Sunday — another coup for Simon Fuller launching Beckham’s bid for American stardom. Michael, who was looking well, relaxed and very happy told me, “I’m doing fine and am well and really enjoying myself in Vegas. It’s a great place to call home.” His handshake and voice were strong and firm. On Michael’s pending Vegas show and return to pop royalty, Kenny added, “We’re talking business and looking at lots of different possibilities. This is a blue-sky time with a lot of different scenarios up in the air. We’re working through all of them to find the best – the one that makes the most sense that’s good for everybody.” I was reliably told that if anybody could transform Michael into a box-office megastar all over again, it would be entertainment mogul Simon Fuller, “This is the perfect match: the world’s biggest pop-star being looked after by the most successful mogul-manager in the world.” Fuller is often confused with Simon Cowell — particularly as they are close friends and so intertwined with ‘American Idol’s’ non-stop soaring success including #1 ratings in 21 different countries. Fuller though, is the brains behind its $1-billion haul from advertising, merchandise and music. He is said to have earned $60-million personally in 2003 alone and that’s a figure that grows annually. In addition, he promotes and manages such ‘American Idol’ stars as Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken in addition to being the longtime manager of Annie Lennox and the now solo careers of Emma ‘Baby Spice’ Bunton and Mrs. Beckham. There’s an incredibly unique tie-in with another Vegas connection for Michael. Fuller (seen here with Kenny and Michael) divides his time between London, Los Angeles, and the French Riviera, and is also said to have numerous growing investments in Lake Las Vegas real estate ventures with Cowell. But it’s the megadeal he struck with American billionaire, Robert F X Sillerman, that’s worth noting in all of this. Fuller’s 19 Entertainment was purchased a year ago by Sillerman for a whopping $190 million and Fuller wound up a director of Sillerman’s CKx and still running the 19 group. CKx is partnered with Cirque du Soleil in an upcoming Elvis Presley-themed show, planned for MGM’s City Center. Sillerman, who owns licensing and merchandising rights to numerous celebrities and their estates, exploits the Presley estate with authority by both Priscilla Presley and Lisa Marie Presley who were in Vegas this weekend celebrating the King of Rock’s daughter’s 39th birthday! Gossip historians know that at one time, Michael and Lisa Marie were a tabloid headline romance item during their marriage! As an added Vegas twist, Sillerman bought a 20percent stake in the Broadway version of Mel Brook’s ‘The Producers’ which is opening a Vegas version of the musical with David Hasselhoff. It’s easy to see that all of Michael’s current financial asset entanglements could be unraveled and made whole by the Sillerman-Fuller brain-trust as super Svengalis – and then relaunch his career bigger and better than ever before. First stop though for Michael, who will celebrate his 49th birthday on August 29 this year — the same birth date as mine coincidentally — is Japan. He’ll fly from Vegas next month for two fan-appreciation events on March 8 and 9. Says Michael, “Japan is one of my favorite places in the world and I am very grateful to my fans there who have always been my strongest supporters and have helped me achieve several historic milestones in my life.” Some 300 VIPs, paying over $3300 each, will hold a meet and greet handshake photo-session with Michael on day one with general fans massing for a get-together on day two. Michael, who last performed a concert in Madison Square Garden back in 2001, is not expected to perform while in Japan, although he has created charity fund-raising records and TV specials with large groups of other pop stars in the interim. Although he’s had more than 12 #1 chart hits, the last was in 1995 and he hasn’t toured since the mid- 1990s. He remembered that the last time he and I had met was over breakfast as guests of Donald Trump at his Atlantic City Trump Plaza hotel. But this visit together was not the time or the place to discuss his self-imposed 18-month exile after the Santa Barbara acquittal of child molestation charges in 2005. Michael lived for a while in the oil-rich nation of Bahrain before moving onto Ireland as a longtime guest in the sprawling castle of ‘Lord of the Dance’ creator Michael Flatley. Michael returned to the States six weeks ago on Christmas Eve, as Luxe Life reported here back on December 24. He moved into a home on the west side of Vegas near Sahara and within easy reach of the Strip. In addition to a long dinner with Steve Wynn, which resulted in speculation about a possible Jackson show there, Michael’s also met several times with Vegas deal-maker Jack Wishna who said:, “Michael is poised to return to the top of the entertainment world soon. He is one of the greatest all-time entertainers in the world.” Wishna is the businessman who engineered Trump’s Vegas debut with the $2.8 billion Trump International Hotel Tower, which is nearing completion on the Strip near the New Frontier hotel across from Steve Wynn’s resort hotel casino. MAGIC MAN Michael was happy to discuss how he’s been spending some of his first month in Vegas. He told me he enjoyed taking his children to see Lance Burton’s magic show at the Monte Carlo. “I really love magic,” he said. “I really liked his show. It’s amazing and very enjoyable. I love getting caught up in the magic.” Protected by his own security and Monte Carlo security, Michael went in through a back security entrance rather than cause a scene with fans and sat in the lower mezzanine unnoticed in front of the sound booth – and just as the show was ending, he took off so the audience wouldn’t be distracted from Lance’s curtain calls. Michael has only given one quick telephone interview since returning to Vegas although he did speak at the Atlanta funeral of the late soul singer James Brown. He confirmed officially to me a funny interview story about the Associated Press reporter covering the ‘King of Pop’s’ return to the United States to live. The rules were that the reporter could not disclose his Vegas residency and was allowed only one question. When the AP reporter asked how Michael was and he answered that he was fine, that was considered the one question!! So for me, it was an honor to be invited into the inner sanctum. I found Michael relaxed and confident — happy that the troubled past was getting put all behind him and happy that he’s begun rebuilding his career again. “It’s a whole new Michael here in Vegas,” I was told. ” He feels comfortable here. He loves being able to go out and basically not get hassled. He likes the restaurants here for the food but his favorites are the shows. I think he’ll get to see every one of them over the next few months. It’s the first time in a long time Michael is feeling less pressured and much at ease. He is ready to go to work again and is in a great space and a wonderful sense of mind.” To celebrate, this weekend Michael was out and about again — enjoying The Beatles LOVE musical at the Mirage. After the late show, he visited the LOVE boutique to pick out some Beatles show souvenirs – and surprisingly even happily posed with fans for photos with his ever-watchful security agreeing to relax the normal rules for his safety. Then he went backstage to meet the cast and crew of the show congratulating them on their performances and thanking them for the spectacular show. “They were in awe of him and he the same about all of them. He was very respectful and told them it was an incredible experience that he’d remember forever. I think he’s going to bring his children into see it next,” one of the company staffers told me. For now though, the only public outing of his three children has been a visit to the Circus Circus where they were spotted on a visit to the hotel’s attractions here on the Strip. Prince Michael I, Paris and Prince Michael II, also known by nickname Blanket, didn’t even bother with disguises when they went on the amusement rides there — naturally under the watchful eye of their nanny and Michael’s team of bodyguards along with the Circus Circus security staffers. KEEP THE BOOGIE ALRIGHT Michael’s friendship and professional relationship with director and choreographer Kenny Ortega dates back many years, and once again they are teaming up. “Be it a concert tour or a show staged from Vegas they’ll tackle it together,” said a friend. “They have complete trust in one another so it will be their project going forward.” The Emmy-winning 30-year career choreographer was responsible for the hit ‘Dirty Dancing,’ ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ and ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’ movies. He also staged over his 20-year tour career world concerts for Michael, Barbra Streisand, Cher, The Pointer Sisters, KISS and Diana Ross. His choreography on Madonna’s ‘Material Girl’ movie also won him awards. Currently Kenny, who created the live Sirens outdoor show spectacle at the Treasure Island, is in the early stages of a secret project being created for Steve Wynn’s resort here and Luxe Life is sworn to secrecy! He will helm the follow-up sequel to ‘High School Musical’ being filmed in Utah this Spring. In http://olgeya-humayer.livejournal.com/2691.html I was refer to the one article. Unfortunately it is removed from the expanses of the Internet, so I will post it here. After reading this article a lot of things has emerged in the one image. MICHAEL’S COMEBACK SPECIAL With the triple-threat team in place for Michael’s return, he’s already started work on a new album. Some of the tracks have already been recorded at Flatley’s Irish castle with the help of will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas. Don’t be surprised if Michael and will are spotted when BEP plays the Orleans Arena during NBA All-Star weekend to work out the best way to finish the tracks they’ve selected to go with. Says will, “I’m a real fan of his. You get to work with just a couple of great people during your life who shed light on the Earth and Michael is one of them.” Michael, Simon and Kenny happily posed for our Luxe Life photos. I told them all that everybody was eagerly awaiting Michael’s return to the limelight and that Vegas was delighted he now called our city his new home. ” Its all going to be good, very good” said Michael, and Kenny added: “We’re going to get it done and when it is you’ll know it’ll be the right way working out for the best for everybody involved.” http://www.vegaspopular.com/2007/02/05/in-a-world-exclusive-interview-michael-jackson-talks-about-his/

Posted in Angel Michael, believers, Concpiracy, Cry lyrics, hoax, HOAX DEATH, HOPE AND MIRACLES!!, Illuminati, Imagine, Jackson 5, JACKSON FAMILY, Jackson Family Dynasy, L.O.V.E., LOVE, Michael is ALIVE, Michael Jackson -THIS IS IT, Michael Jackson 3D Grammy Awards Tribute, Michael Jackson Hoax death, Michael Jackson's wake up call, MJ, The Greatest Show on Earth, THE MAGIC OF MICHAEL, Thiller, This is it, thisisalsoit, Thoughts, VINDICATION FOR MICHAEL, We're almost there, Will you be there | 1 Comment »

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

Posted by angelbabe43 on February 19, 2010

Please spead this info anyway you can thanks ChangeDaChannel and MJalive999 on youtube we are all in this together It’s all for Love!!!

Get the DVD @ http://infowars-shop.stores… The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people….
Get the DVD @
http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net…
The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order’s plans. It’s not about Left or Right: it’s about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

– Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

– Obama’s handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.

– International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

– Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

– The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://www.infowars.com
http://www.prisonplanet.tv

Posted in Concpiracy, Fans, HOPE AND MIRACLES!!, Illuminati, ITS ALL FOR LOVE, Jackson 5, JACKSON FAMILY, Jackson Family Dynasy, Joy, LOVE, Michael has the best fans, MICHAEL IS LOVE, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson -THIS IS IT, Michael Jackson Message to fans, Michael Jackson's wake up call, MICHAEL'S MISSION OF LOVE AND HOPE, MJ, MURDER, NWO, The Jacksons, THE MAGIC OF MICHAEL, They don't care about us!!!, Thiller, This is it, thisisalsoit, VINDICATION FOR MICHAEL, We are the world 2010 | Leave a Comment »

The whole truth!

Posted by angelbabe43 on February 13, 2010

What we know about BOW?
> Is an Italian
> Shall be granted only on the Italian Forum
> Is a journalist
> MJHD users [user WonderingWho] believe that it may be A certain Daniela Petroff – Italian journalist, dealing with topics concerning fashion. Trail seems to make sense – Bow admitted that his name is Daniel, and Ms. Petroff is the author of articles on projects, costumes for This Is It, and at the time of writing – met with Christian Audigier.

According to their announcement, was present at the Grammy ceremony.

> Keep an eye what will happen in January,
> Thome Thome is not a threat to Michael – he works for, do not believe in that, what newspapers write.
> MJAwakening too much faith in their theories.
> I posted the video [* famous movie, “Michael Tito seen at home” / “Michael seen in Berlin”] is a view of the back of the house of Tito, where few have access, accompanied by a description that was filmed in Berlin, there to people thought it was fake

> Michael knows the fans who visit Forest Lawn. He is very sorry to have caused so much grief
> Karen Faye is his friend. Is responsible for placing the mess (of doubt, conflict)
> My informant could ask Michael some questions, but only when I meet with him
> When Michael returns certainly recognize it (this is not double)
> Wants to sing again
> From the legal protection provided for him
> People who work with Michael and claiming that it does not intend to return, they are not initiated in all threads
– Michael did not return to LA
> Comments about the family: who has seen Michael in the coffin? In fact: none
> At a conference at the O2 Michael was very excited, so it’s strange ‘behavior
> The person behind the curtain that his personal cameraman, who always accompanies this type of events
> Michael has no twin [* famous theory of Mo Su.]
> http://www.michaeljacksonback.com 2010 is the year of the return of Michael, revealed much information on the Hoax, and this page was created on their basis.

> Michael is aware of our support, you know about this site. I used to appear on her special guests, will not register, but read the comments.
> Children are not gone. Miss Dad ..
> Please watch what will happen 17.1.
> Michael was on holidays in LA, now gone.
> Liz Taylor knows it.
> TOY does not apply to Michael.
> Diana Ross knows, though few, have lost over the years in close contact with each other.
> When Michael decides to have back, it will be the No. 1, as it was on June 25.
World will once again be shocked and turns him respect for what he did.

> A lot of things happen in January.
> TOY does not apply to Michael. Therefore, Michael is LOVE.
> TOY is for someone with Ortega’s private life.
> CIA and FBI are involved in the hoax.

> TMZ is a clever team of professionals (eg, the first that gave Mickey “died” a few minutes after the confirmation of this and give as many sales in first!).
> TMZ is partly involved, not all employees, editors know about the hoax.
> Only the bosses are familiar with it.

> Dvd will contain less guidance than we suspect.
> Michael is not a person in the car, Tito and Jermaine.
> Michael is not worried in the gossip network. Home hoax, for example, has its purpose.
> Disguised reasons of death are very serious, it involved the FBI and CIA. Iluminati has nothing to do with this, it is quite another matter.
> Michaeljacksonback.com is not such a cheap party, for which it appears.
> Forums and online entries are not taken seriously, if they are not too flashy.
> Inquiry should have been the end, Halloween seemed to be a good day to return (Michael on them is 100%), however, plans have changed, I told you before, to organize the return is a complex matter. If you would be if you could move the “This Is It.
> As I wrote earlier, in principle, there was no financial reason to sfingowania death. This was to divert attention, but you should know the truth. Unfortunately, the risk was very different and very serious.
> I can not tell you how things are now, but we are moving in the right direction.
> The case with the vaccine is not here relevant when [* flu].

> News Fox News June 14, termed “dress rehearsal” [* info on this, that Michael had a heart attack and dies in the hospital]
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZKnI-np2Dk is not associated with hoax
> Fans will not be angry, but to know the reasons why the entire plan
> Threats were directed at Michael’s concerts and related
> [Pyt.: If the threats were linked to concerts, then I assume that Michael has decided to hoaxie after the March conference?]
Although I try to mix – because I was told – making all together and closer to the truth. Think though about tickets sold … if Michael knew that he would have to disappear, do not admit to this. What was planned, the movie. In such a situation had no choice but to leave us a gift, something like a drop in
> [Pyt.: So he decided to hoaxie after ticket sales?] In fact, he did not. He had no other choice.
> [Pyt.: You said that already at the conference knew that the tour takes place] Yes, I contradict myself. I was told to say so, slightly deviating from the truth. The case have changed after the disclosure of FBI documents. Your questions lead to truth.
> Concerts in London gathered together millions of people … You can only guess what could happen [threat].

Liberian Girl pictures from the funeral and the last picture of the Memorial were chosen deliberately. Just like photos from the funeral (to FL), but the same funeral has been scheduled later, it had not been taken into account.

Explain the case doubles. Michael was trying to Staples Center for 2 days, is wearing at all times the same clothes. OK? The only double in the film is that wearing orange pants. He was on the other trials, in general – was not at Staples Center in those days. Was very similar, he needed only a few instructions. Michael was busy preparing for something else … 23. and 24 Michael with his crew were at Staples. Notice that he’s wearing a black tshirt and black pants. Only changed the shirt. 2 days …

When Michael returns to all recognize him.

• inform the booklet from the funeral of the “temporary place of burial”, used as a tomb, in which Michael was to be buried, is used temporarily, for people to believe that he is there. Similarly Mausoleum – people have to believe that he is there.

• This is not true that Michael is in the Ascension Temple.

• When Michael returns will not be any spiritual action (?)

• “Another Day” is delivering a song, written several years ago. Michael was chosen by a few weeks ago, like “A place with no name”. Thanks MJCOMPANY able to do so.

• in the song is a hidden message. Seek it.

• There is no connection between the movies TII – 2012 and LEGION THE BOOK OF ELI

• Earnest (double) was invited as the guest of one of the best doubles. Was not involved in the shooting of the film. It’s not he is in the film “The Making of ” should help you understand that the video showing the load to the car body is also fabricated.

http://www.michaelisback.com 757 days … you should make other calculations. I told you, in hoaxie a few contradictions.

• Michael had gone, He can choose any date in the past months.

• At the time arose “Escape” and “Morphine” Michael passed through a difficult time. But they do not have anything to do with the hoax.

• 2040 is the clue that will help to believe that Michael is alive.

• Michael showed up several times in a wheelchair, to deceive the media.

• Information on the state of his health were false. Life under the eye of the paparazzi 24/24 is heavy.

• tears … if you knew all the reasons hoax, you understand the tears flowing cheeks Katherine. Blanket was very confused, did not see dad for a few days.

• Karen Kaye knows hoax.

• The song “Another Day,” Michael says to us that we are his strength that he is sorry for the whole turn of events … The song was not made public accidentally. But intentionally, by Michael. Even if Sony does not have expressed permission to do so because of copyrights.

– Dave Dave, which was always seen together, it is not Michael in disguise. It does not help him, he knows little if anything.

– From 1 to 10 Michael was at Culver Studios, remember those who hear TWYMMF videos, listen to double.

– Michael Branca and again hired McClain. The two lawyers to help Michael in the settlement of legal matters such as wills, which is fabricated.

– Michael has to die because of an overdose of drugs and murder (to deceive).

– Michael had to fake his death, he could not cancel the concerts.

– Murray speaks on behalf of Michael, listen carefully to his words.

– Neverland was restructured. Hence the cement, which is provided there.

– Photos from ambulances to fake.

– Larry King know in part.

-Michael left instructions everywhere, the truth is at hand, but we can not see.

– 757, 756, 755 amount to the same date, but not to the date of return.

– In “Another Day,” Michael says to us is another, a great tip.

– Michael is worried about the reaction of fans when he return, but sooner or later – come back.

– The helicopter is not as true as it seems. Has never been registered.

– The body of a famous van never arrived, as it turned out – it was a simple wan. You saw just how rode into the underground parking coroner’s office. Wana no, no gain. Everything was gone.

– Several interviews revealed recently been fabricated.

– Fighting Joe the fall will help us to understand that it is all fabricated, and the right to health over time.

People who have threatened to Michael not suspect that Michael is alive, the FBI has addressed this matter. Threats were directed against Michael. At his concerts were to receive thousands of people.

President Obama protect Michael.

The whole truth will come out at the time of the return of Michael.

Death certificates are falsified, the messages are fabricated, is that I start again from scratch … These info were released to the public to confuse us. But the most important thing is that there are no remains.

Michael concert in London was planning something special, but he could not finish, so can not wait to return to work.

Michael does not risk again. Despite what some think Michael is protected from the law. After that, I do not think it was attacked again. The documents are forged. Coroner never signed anything. Nobody saw the body. UCLA has never confirmed the death. Michael is buried at Forest Lawn. Neither the film nor the board have no connection with the death of Michael. Nobody died.

http://theresurrectionmj.wordpress.com/2010/02/

Posted in BeLIEve in your dreams, Bliss, Compassion, Concpiracy, Faith, Fans, Happiness, HEAL THE WORLD, HOPE AND MIRACLES!!, Inspiration, ITS ALL FOR LOVE, Jackson 5, JACKSON FAMILY, Jackson Family Dynasy, Joy, L.O.V.E., LOVE, MESSAGES TOO MICHAEL, Michael has the best fans, MICHAEL IS LOVE, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson -THIS IS IT, Michael Jackson Hoax death, Michael Jackson Message to fans, Michael Jackson's wake up call, MICHAEL'S MISSION OF LOVE AND HOPE, MJ, MJTheResurrection | 1 Comment »