Occupy Wall Street Protester End the Fed – Best Rant!
Posted by angelbabe43 on October 9, 2011
Amazing job by a lone, anti-fiat money gangster in a sea of protest.
This is definitely worth the time – Watch the first 5 minutes.
There is no doubt that the protesters represent a very wide spectrum. I have said this from the beginning, but within that spectrum are brilliant voices. And this is one of them. What is most important is that protests are happening…not so much that some of the protesters might have screwed up views. One of the first stories I wrote on this site 3 years ago was about bailout politics making for strange bedfellows. It’s a fact. And we have to deal with it. But there is ample common ground, and this protester finds it in abundance.
- MUST SEE: Irish Protesters Rage Against The Banks – Beautiful Black & White Photo Essay
- “End The Fed, Stop The Stealth Goldman Sachs Bailout!”
- Herman Cain: “Don’t Blame Wall Street, Don’t Blame The Big Banks, If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself”
- MUST READ EDITORIAL – Protesters Arrested While Wall Street Crooks Go Free
- Bernanke On Bank Bailouts, Repeal Of Glass-Steagall
- Bush: “I Abandoned Free Market Principles To Save The Free Market System (And Wall Street Bonuses)” – VIDEO
- VIDEO – Kudlow & Coulter Call Protesters ‘Criminals’ While Avoiding Discussion Of Wall Street Crimes
- VIDEO – Crowd Chants: “F*CK The Fed” At Occupy Boston Rally Outside The Federal Reserve
- Ratigan Schools Barack-Loving Progressive: “Obama Works For Goldman Sachs & Wall Street, Get Over Your Nonsense That Democrats Are Any Better Than Republicans!”
- IMF Senior Advisor Warns: “In The Absence Of A Credible Plan We Will Have A Global Financial Meltdown In Two To Three Weeks”
- Memo To Erin Burnett – Shut Your Banking Apologista Pie Hole And Get Your Facts Straight On The Bailout, Seriously!
- 7 Core Demands From The Occupy Wall Street Movement
- Dr. Joseph Stiglitz On The Federal Reserve’s Role In The Crisis: “Their Failure Is ALMOST Unforgivable” – #OWS
- ‘Goldman Rules The World By Infiltrating Governments’
- Ralph Nader, Ron Paul, Kucinich & Chomsky: “End The Left-Right Delusion, Corporatism Is The TRUE Enemy”
- Libertarian Wall Street Protesters Demand End to the Fed (zerohedge.com)