Drudge Report: Watchdog Of Usurped Government’s Growing ‘Police State’.
Posted by angelbabe43 on July 30, 2011
Here It Is: A Wish List Granted That Would Make Adolph Hitler Proud.
From Warrantless Secret Searches to Defining Any Criminal Activity as Terrorism, Our Constitutional Republic Was Gutted on Friday, October 26.
“Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001 (Received in the Senate)”
NEWSFLASH: THE SECRET WARANTLESS SEARCHES AND OTHER POLICE STATE MEASURES IN THE BILL ARE NOT SUNSETTED. THE MEDIA AND THE GOVERNMENT ARE LYING TO YOU.
SEC. 224 SUNSET.
YOUR SO-CALLED PROTECTION GIVES YOU NO PROTECTION. IT IS UNDER ADMIRALTY AND MARITIME JURISDICTION
SEC. 316. ANTI-TERRORIST FORFEITURE PROTECTION
SEC. 802. DEFINITION OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM.
the term `domestic terrorism’ means activities that–
`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State
BULK CASH SMUGGLING INTO OR OUT OF THE UNITED STATES
REPORTING OF SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES BY UNDERGROUND BANKING SYSTEMS.
There can no longer be any doubt. America is transforming into a police state. Local and state governments, megaglobal corporations and even communist dictatorships are being merged globally into a colossal world government.
This world government is hell-bent on consolidating the resources of individuals, governments, sole-proprietorships, churches, charities, political parties, and armies under its unaccountable, unelected quasi-governmental bureaucracies, like the WTO, IMF, World Bank, Central Banks,i.e. US Regional Governorship (Federal Reserve).
As individual as well as institutional resistance mounts to this modern megalomaniacal takeover, the control-freak psychotics of the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group are using all of their considerable influence to create a perceived enemy threat to the expanding paramilitary forces bristling at every layer of government.
The new enemy, the new threat is, in reality, the lone individual simply trying to live his or her life who wishes to control their own destiny. Make no mistake, you are slated for dehumanization.
To you I ask the question: If we have gone along quietly with all of the overt despotic outrages, like land grabbing, gun grabbing, the attacks on national sovereignty, deindustrialization, out-of-control regulation and an endless list of other horrors without becoming violent, what is it that the establishment has planned, using its occupational government, that is so bad that its social engineers know that we will revolt in mass?
The preparations for mass oppression have been underway for decades. Remember this, we are 280 million Americans. We outnumber the dehumanizers and their power-mad minions conservatively 500 to 1.
Be aggressive, be bold, spread the word from coast to coast, never turn in your guns, mobilize, use our most powerful weapon — the truth about the wickedness of world government, the enemy’s own publications, to discredit them with their own words.
SPYING ON CITIZENS
- National Security Agency Whistleblower Warns Domestic Spying Program Is Sign the U.S. is Decaying Into a “Police State”
- National Security Agency: Giving Out U.S. Names
- Senate panel rejects bid for NSA inquiry
- White House Working to Avoid Wiretap Probe
- Support Builds for Spy Program Proposal
- NSA Surveillance Data Led FBI To Dead Ends Or Innocent Americans
- Shame on Bush for rights violation
- NYT sues Pentagon over domestic spying
- Wiretap Inquiry Is Rejected
- Defending Spy Program, General Reveals Shaky Grip on 4th Amendment
- Rice Defends Domestic Eavesdropping
- Bill may curb warrantless surveillance
- Cheney: Spy program key to terror war
- 2 groups sue U.S. over domestic surveillance
- Bush defends spying at home, calls it terror surveillance
- Justice: Domestic surveillance legal
- Whitehouse attempts to deflect outrage over domestic spying order by lauching leak probe
- Bush Lies: Stated Wiretap Required Court Order
- Lawmakers Say Will Press Bush on Spying
- Latest White House report says spy power confirmed by 9-11
- Gonzales: War powers authorized eavesdropping
- For years, Bush said court orders required for spying
- Spying Program Snared U.S. Calls
- ACLU rebukes Justice Department findings on wiretaps as ‘spin’
- Bush Administration Defends Spying Program
- Bush acknowledges approving eavesdropping
- White House Press Sec. on Domestic Spying: “It is What it Is”
- Eavesdropping Effort Began Soon After Sept. 11 Attacks
- Bush’s Orwellian Attack on Whistleblowers and the Media
- Scholar Stands by Post-9/11 Writings On Torture, Domestic Eavesdropping
- Military Spying
- NSA just one of many federal agencies spying on Americans
- Domestic Military Intelligence Is Back
- Intelligence Agencies Spy on Peace Groups, Religous Organizations
- The price of domestic spying Infiltrated by feds, antiwar group turns on photographer
- FBI Spying on Religious, Protest Groups
- FBI labeled peace, affirmative action group ‘terrorist’
- ACLU of Washington Seeks Files on Government Surveillance of Peace Groups
- FBI Keeps Watch on Activists
- Drudge Report: Watchdog Of Usurped Government’s Growing ‘Police State’. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- USA PATRIOT ACT makes your cell phone a tracking weapon (moorbey.wordpress.com)
- Why the West Can’t Resist This Norway Massacre Psy-Op (angelbabe43.wordpress.com)
- Citizen Spies, Brutal Torture Foreshadow the Domestic War on Terror (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- House panel: ISPs must log Americans’ web history (futuredispatch.com)