I. First, some of the most striking similar events surrounding both “deaths” of the 2 KINGS:
source link :
- Both their deaths were claimed to be drug and heart related.
- They both died at home.
- They were both taken by ambulance, even though already dead.
- They both received CPR on the way to Hospital and were both declared dead at the hospital.
- Both had a weak pulse again after CPR in the hospital before they were declared dead.
- Both deaths led to an investigation into their doctors.
- Both deaths were announced by family members – Elvis’ by Vernon Presley, Michael’s by Jermaine Jackson.
- In both cases the personal doctor was at the scene when the EMT’s arrived.
- The bodies of both underwent two autopsies, and in both cases only one of the autopsy reports was released.
- The autopsy results in both cases are questionable.
- Both were entombed in unmarked graves. Elvis’ coffin was later reburied at Graceland, Michael’s tomb remains unmarked as to this day.
- Both were entombed in guarded mausoleums.
- Their names were not mentioned in the 911 call.
- Both were buried in coffins that have to be preordered and were flown in from other states.
- Belongings of both were auctioned against their will after their deaths.
- Both were patients of Dr. Elias Ghanem, the “Las Vegas’ Doctor to the Stars”.
- In both cases money and jewelery were missing from their homes after their deaths.
- It’s rumored that Elvis took a helicopter flight hours after his death, it’s rumored that Michael Jackson took a flight from LAX hours after his death.
- Both adored their mothers.
- Derek Clontz has published numerous articles on allegedly finding the secret diaries of both Kings.
- Elvis’ tour manager Joe Esposito has been Michael Jackson’s road manager for a short time after Elvis’ death.
- Both had received death threats and were extorted.
- Both had foreign managers at the time of their death.
- Both are highly interested in numerology.
- John Branca was an attorney for the Elvis Presley Estate, and is an administrator of the Michael Jackson Estate.
II. In an interview on the Larry King Show Mr. Bailey said:
- We all know about “the 900 pound casket and the supposed air conditioning unit” , but what about all the other variables.
- “There was a large sum of money transferred from the Memphis Bank which we all know handled Elvis’ assets, in early August of 1977, to a bank in the state of Michigan. We have employees of the bank, who after years of silence, are coming forward to support this claim. The fact that it was Michigan is relevant because of the tremendous number of sightings of Elvis in Michigan“.
- “Larry, we have very credible evidence from a former IRS agent and of course at this time we can’t give his name, that Elvis Presley and not the Elvis Presley Estate has been paying income taxes since 1977. This former agent had access to returns of celebrities and came across this highly sensitive and classified material inadvertently” F. Lee Bailey who achieved notoriety in the 1950′s defending Sam Sheppard and then in the 1990′s with O. J. Simpson continued.”
- “Larry that last picture of Elvis that his cousin took for the National Enquirer looks more like Elvis in his 20s. We have subpoenaed the Enquirer for the negative, in order to run a neutron activation analysis in order to determine the makeup of the object in the photograph”.
- “Larry, if you add up the numbers of Elvis’ death date 8-16-1977 it totals 2001. His theme song was 2001 Space Odyssey. I’d say that in itself is an odyssey”.
- “The US Mail continues to deliver all of Elvis’ mail to Graceland and not one single letter has ever been Returned to Sender. What does that tell you Larry?”
- “Larry they said we didn’t have a chance defending O.J. and look what happened. Johnnie Cochran said, “If it doesn’t fit, you must acquit”. Larry, I’m no Johnnie Cochran but I will leave you with this… I’d say there is a good chance that Elvis is alive!”
III. Various bizarre happenings:
- Elvis died on 16th August 1977. By August 19, 1977 all the reports and photographs of Elvis’ autopsy disappeared and have never been sighted since;
- Suspiciously the contents of Elvis stomach were destroyed before they could thoroughly analyzed. The lack of tissue samples makes it impossible to determine the real cause of death by means of today’s sophisticated technology.
- That year, the country and western singer, Waylon Jennings recorded a song with lyrics that indicated,‘Elvis, may still be alive.’
- One such parasite is Major Bill Smith, author of ‘Memphis Mystery, Requiem for Elvis’. He claims his book is based on fact! He also claims to have known Elvis intimately enough to predict, “Elvis was so distraught having to live up to his image he decided to retreat into obscurity.”
- But the best renown ‘Elvis Death Hoax” believer of these ‘living a life of anonymity’ rumors have been fueled by the notorious Gail Brewer Giorgio, author of the controversial book “Is Elvis alive!” A cassette tape, presuming interviews with Elvis – made after his death accompanies her book!
IV. Elvis Presley Numerology:
source links :
Numerology: “The world is built upon the power of numbers” Pythagoras, Greek philosopher. Numerology became systems of divination and magic because both systems are based upon the concept that the entire universe is composed of mathematical patterns, and all things can be expressed in numbers. Therefore, all things, including names, words, birth dates and birthplaces, are able to be reduced to numbers in order to determine destinies and fortunes of individuals.
Elvis Aron Presley Date of Birth: January 8, 1935
Year is 1935 = 9 (1+9+3+5=18) reduce to 1+8=9
Important numbers in Elvis’ life:
Number 5 – 5 Pounds was Elvis Presley Birth Weight
Number 15 – 15 Dollars was the Cost of Elvis and Priscilla Vegas Marriage Licence
Number 42 – Elvis was Aged 42 when he Died
Number 46 - Gladys Love Presley died at age 46
Number 49 – 49 White Limousines were used for Elvis Funeral Procession
Number 50 – 50% was Colonel Tom Parkers share of Elvis’ income
Number 450 – Elvis paid 450 dollars for the first 1942 Lincoln Coup car he bought
Number 53310761 – Elvis Presley Army Serial number 1958 – 1960
Number 425-26-8732 Elvis Presley Social Security Number
Elvis is a very spiritual man who has a hunger to know the truth of life. He read and discussed the Bible with so many people around him for many years. He asked Larry Geller to bring him books to read which were about the metaphysical and spiritual aspects of our souls’ journey…all of this BEFORE 1977! Again, “the image is one thing, the man is another”. One of his very favorite books was/is Cheiro’s Book of Numbers. It is very fascinating reading material.
(1) The very significant part which Numerology has played in all of his life… even before he knew anything about Numerology i.e. the numerical translation of his name, the date of his birth, the number of times that the number 18 occurred in his life such as his year of birth 1+9+3+5 = 18, and the month and day of his birth 1-8…on and on.
(2) His “dying” was not done as a hoax,..he had to do so in order to even continue to physically survive. His life was in such a state of misery and he knew the only way to save his life was to “die“. So he “died” in order that he might truly live…as Jesse.
Linda Hood: “I want to emphasize very strongly the importance of the mentions of numerology in Jesse’s introduction to his book. Jesse wanted the readers to see that he was handing them the information and the tool which they would need to decipher that date 8-16-1977 and recognize that only Elvis himself would have understood and known the many, many significant numbers derived from that “Perfect Date”. This was his way of proving to each reader that he really is Elvis.
Chiro’s Book of Numbers.
source link :
A. Elvis had a fascination with numerology – an interest he fed by reading Chiro’s Book of Numbers. The theory that the King orchestrated his death is further supported when considering the significance of the date of his alleged death. The date in question is August 16,1977. By adding the numbers in the date, 8, 16, and 1977, you get 2001. This is the title of Elvis’ favorite movie in which the hero plans his immortality in the bathroom. Elvis spent a considerable amount of time doing the same: planning his afterlife on the john. Elvis spent so much time in the bathroom that he had his toilet converted into a reclining comfy chair. Coincidentally, the bathroom is also where Elvis’s body was reportedly found.
B. Given Elvis’s religious affiliation (Christianity), he had a fascination with things that come in threes (3) i.e. father, son, and holy ghost. The sum of the digits from his favorite film (2+0+0+1) is three. Let’s consider the triad of the repetition of the number 24. 2001 (favorite film) less 1977 (year of death) is 24. The 2 numbers from the day of death (8/16) when added up equal 24. The sum of the digits in the year of death (1+9+7+7) also equals 24. That is 3 occurrences of the number 24 which is divisible by 3, and when divided by 3 the result, 8 has a perfect cubed root (2x2x2=8).
Elvis loved numerology, and when you consider the numeric significance of the date of his alleged death, it is clear that if indeed he did plan to fake his death, he could not have chosen a better date.
1. Look into the presence of his #8 in the date 8-16-1977. Of course, the month of August being the 8th month is obvious to everyone…but look farther at the #8…first of all we have 1×8, 2×8, 3×8 which equals 8, 16, and 24. So, there we have multiplications of 888 as well as 8+8+8 = 24. So this alone was an amazing date for Elvis. Then coupled with the fact that the year 1977 equals 24 as Jesse wrote above.
2. Many fans noticed that the full date of 8+16+1977 equaled 2001 which was of course, Elvis’ entrance music during the concert years. I know that, to this day, I never hear that music without just stopping and listening to “Elvis’ music“.
3. If we add 24 back to 1977, we again get 2001! So, not only did August 16, 1977 equal 2001 by two different methods as shown above… .it was loaded with the numbers 8, 24, 42, as well as 2001.
1977 = 24
2001 So, as you can see, choosing 8-16-1977 was the work of a genius….the work of Elvis!!
4. 1956 was the year in which Elvis burst upon the scene…when he became “ELVIS!!!!”. Now we all know that he chose to leave us in 1977…..with those two years in mind, take a look below:
1+9+5+6 = 21
= 1977 Now that’s what I’m talkin’ ’bout!!
5. ELVIS AND THE NUMBER 9
9-9-1956- Elvis Presley made his first appearance on The Ed Sullivan show, performing “Don’t Be Cruel,” “Love Me Tender” and “Ready Teddy” from the CBS TV Studios in Los Angeles.
His birthday Jan. 8, 1935 also carries the #9 . 1+8=9; 1+9+3+5 = 18; which reduces to 1+8 = 9. Then the final total of all the digits in his birth date 1-8-1935 = 27 which reduces to 2+7 = 9.
6. Properties of the number 9 ~ Symbolism
- Number of the patience, the meditation.
- Number of the harmony, it represents the inspiration and the perfection of the ideas.
- It is the expression of “the power of the Holy Spirit”, according to Etchegoyen.
- Symbolize the plenitude of talents, the reward of the tests.
- Symbol of the creation and the life as a rhythm and development.
- As a product of 3 x 3, it is the expression of the perfection, the symbol of the virile power, in addition to be associated to the couple.
- Nine is the number of the one who accomplishes the divine will. According to the Cabal, it is also the number of the achievement.
- The Freemasons have made it the eternal number of human immortality.
- Being the last simple number, it is the number of finalization or finition; it is therefore the most complex, that marks the full lighting up of the numerical series.
- This number was considered as sacred in Egypt and in Greece.
- Number of the man, as a numeral symbol of his gestation (nine months).
- Number symbolizing the nocturnal and terrestrial things, for the Aztecs.
- Number of the hierarchy, represented by nine choruses of the Angels.
- Represent the three divine manifestations in the three plans: world of the spirit, world of the soul, world of the matter, which gives a triple manifestations of Trinity (3 x 3).
- Symbol of the multitude, and according to Parmenide, it concerns the absolute things and it is the symbol of the totality of the human being.
- A favorable number, associate to the eternity.
When you multiply any number by 9, then add the resulting digits and reduce them to a single digit, it always becomes a 9. For example, 6 x 9 = 54, reduce 54 to a single digit by adding them together: 5 + 4 = 9. Similarly, 8 x 9 = 72, and 7 + 2 = 9. Or 23 x 9 = 207, 2 + 0 + 7 = 9, and so forth. There is nothing coincidental about this peculiarity. Try it. Any number, no matter how large, multiplied by 9 reduces to 9. From a numerological perspective, the 9 simply takes over, like the infamous body snatchers. Any number that was initially increased by a factor of 9 loses its own identity and instead takes on the characteristics of the 9. No other number has that quality.
7. And some other dates that connect in a bizarre way: ……………
25th June 2009 – MJ “died”
26th June 1977 – Elvis’ last concert
26th June 1979 – Elvis’ father died
26th June 1938 – Felix “Bush” Breazeale – arranged a “living funeral” for himself; see the details in my article about this very similar story to the events surrounding MJ’s funeral too, on this link –
V. TIAI (THIS IS ALSO IT) – Numerology theories ~ THE NUMBER 7 = PERFECT NUMBER & Michael Jackson
Why Does 7 Represent Perfection?
God has infinite wisdom, and has reasons for everything He does. Therefore, why does the number 7 represent perfection: was it just a random number, drawn out of a hat—or is there a reason for it?
1. Man-made things are often based on squares, rectangles, and/or other 90 degree changes in direction (boxes, books, doors, walls, buildings, etc). Things that God made in nature are usually based on circles and curves, but not 90 degree angles (eyes, flowers, fruits, planets, orbits, etc). In fact, when geologists or archaeologists find something that is square or rectangle, they are almost certain that it’s man-made.
2. A circle is a perfect and complete curve. But what does the number 7 have to do with a circle? Take 7 circles of the same size (like seven identical coins): put one in the centre, and the rest around the centre. You will find that all 7 circles are contacting each other; if you remove 1, or add 1, it will not work. Also, the perimeter of the seven circles is the same shape (circle) as the 7 smaller shapes; so the pattern could be repeated endlessly.
3. Thus 7 represents God’s complete and perfect system: He is in the centre, and is in direct contact with all 6 around the centre. This system can also be seen in the creation story, as well as the Ten Commandments: there are 6 days for man, and 1 day for God—the 7th (see Genesis 1 & 2; Exodus 20:8-11). In this 7 system, God is the leader.
4. However, Satan comes along and decides to remove God, then all you have left is 6; and he takes over as the new leader. But he re-arranges the 6 into a pyramid, with him on top and layers below; no longer is everyone in direct contact with the leader. This is also an accurate representation of the people (bottom) being afraid of the government (top). Like the circles, the perimeter is the same shape (triangle) as the 6 smaller shapes.
5. If you turn the pyramid system upside down, you have a system where the government (bottom) is afraid of the people (top): V for Vendetta. And the 666 has been turned into a 999!
6. This system is not as good as the first system (7 circles); but it is much better than the 666 system. Nevertheless, the 7 circles system can’t possibly exist as long as there are people who don’t want God (all the circles around the centre have to be in contact with the centre, or else it’s neither perfect nor complete); so we can’t expect that to happen until God sets up His own eternal kingdom (see 4-25). The struggle right now is between the 666 system, the New World Order (NWO)—and the 999 system, where the people control the government (army of LOVE).
VI. Important sites – to continue the research on ELVIS death-hoax:
FB’s PAGE >>>